46.

{.46. Cuddles and Christmas plans}

The morning after Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague's day with Cissy and Reggie she didn't feel too funky fresh which wasn't really a surprise if she was being honest with herself

The morning after Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague's day with Cissy and Reggie she didn't feel too funky fresh which wasn't really a surprise if she was being honest with herself. The Muggle drink that she tried was extremely strong and she didn't know what possessed her to drink nine fire whiskey shots. She wasn't Oberon or Wolf everyone knew that Ally was a terrible lightweight.

What she didn't mind though was that she had woken up cuddled into Remus' side. She had thought that her Hufflepuff bed didn't have a radiator near it but she was elated to be woken next to Remus who was subconsciously running his fingers through her hair and more or less massaging Ally's scalp.

She hummed and looked up and smiled widely at Remus who was reading a letter while soothing Ally.

"Morning," she mumbled

"How are you this morning? There's tea here with a potion in if you're not feeling too well," he said as she sat up

If she was honest she was more than happy to stay cuddled into Remus but her mouth was painfully dry and the sooner her head stopped hurting the better. She smiled at Remus and took a sip from the cup letting the warmth soothe her soul.

She was painfully embarrassed by how drunk she was last night but she remembered everything and that was definitely a good thing. The two sat in silence as Remus read the letter from his mum and Ally sat sipping her tea until Remus let out an abrupt cough and brought the letter closer to his face.

Ally thought he either wasn't sure on what he had read or he needed glasses like James. She was going to go with the former but she really just wasn't sure.

"Is everything ok cucciolo?" She asked

"What you doing over Christmas Cece?" He asked in a tone higher than his normal one trying to sound casual

"Well normally the pureblood ball but we don't do that anymore, so just spend three days before New Years eve with Toby and Luke. Why do you ask?"

"My mum wants to meet you," he said

It was now Ally's turn to cough and splutter. Hope Lupin wanted to meet Her? It was different when she met Mia because it was spontaneous she didn't have time to think about it. But Hope was a Muggle. Ally didn't have lots of experiences with Muggle parents, the few times she met Toby or Luke's parents it was only a quick hello not a full blown conversation.

"I know you're shy so we can think of an excuse love, she just wants to meet my girlfriend,"

"No it's ok, I wish you didn't tell me though now I'm going to have to practice with my brothers and Jasmine," she nervously laughed