77.

{.77. Christmas and New Years}

Discussion around sensitive topics in regards to pregnancy.

Christmas Day at Montague Mansion had always been a lavish affair until 1977

Christmas Day at Montague Mansion had always been a lavish affair until 1977. The family relished being around one another and spending quality time together. This year was different, ally was hosting in her new home with Remus. Their friends were coming with their partners and so we're Perseus, Oberon, Atlas and Caspian.

It was strange, she had longed for Wolf, Jasmine and Graham to be there but Jasmine refused. It made Ally's heart break but she couldn't be sad about it forever, she was sure that Jasmine would come around one day.

"Merry Christmas beautiful girl," Remus hummed kissing her shoulder as the two lay in bed

"Merry Christmas Remmy," she smiled turning around to give him a kiss

She raised her hand and a few gifts began levitating into the room. She placed them down softly in front of him and smiled widely.

"There you go my darling," she smiled

Ally watched as Remus tore through the paper and smiled as he saw the first edition Virginia Woolfe novel that she had bought him. He gently opened the book and ran his fingers over the spine before he looked up at Ally with tears.

"My present looks terrible," he sniffed

"It's not about presents, I'm just...I'm glad you're here," she smiled softly

It was true, because Ally had dreaded Christmas. This being the first one without her dad and the fact that Wolf wasn't going to be there stung so she just wanted to be around the people she loved the most.

Remus reached behind him and pulled out a box. He passed it over to her with a smile. She unwrapped the brown paper and opened the box with a smile. In the box sat the most beautiful ring with an amethyst stone.

She gasped and placed it on her pointed finger. She held her hand out and smiled excitedly.

"This... this is beautiful. How could you even think this is terrible? Thankyou so much,"

"That's okay my sweet girl," he smiled

The two pressed a long kiss to each other's lips before they heard Toby, Luke, Sirius and Dorcas shouting hello from the living room. As they were catering for so many, they needed all the help that they could have gotten.