13.

{.13. Quidditch or Atlas Montague visits}

Trigger: mentions of being drugged, panic attacks, talks of consent

Ally Montague had not been herself since she found out she had been drugged

Ally Montague had not been herself since she found out she had been drugged. She had been constantly looking over her shoulder because she felt like she was being watched — she knew she was being paranoid but she never thought she'd be drugged? So she felt like she had the right to feel slightly paranoid — she had walked with Toby often and when she was on prefect duty she would ask Toby to walk with her and whenever she would be with Lily or Remus she'd ask if they would walk her back to her common room. She had also missed Sirius' birthday gathering because she felt incredibly scared to have alcohol.

Today, however was Quidditch. The biggest day of the year. It was Gryffindor playing slytherin and apparently Atlas Montague was coming to write an article on upcoming Quidditch stars — he had sent a letter with Caspian's owl earlier in the week — so Ally was really excited to see him.

Toby was commentating on the match and Luke had promised that he would sit with his Ravenclaw friends, leaving Ally on her own. She hadn't minded, she was hoping she could sit with her brother anyway. She had missed Atlas, the two rarely conversed via owl as they enjoyed catching up in person but he was her favourite brother and she was excited to see him.

Caspian had waved her over from the Hufflepuff table, she groaned but nodded going to wish her brother luck. All she wanted was a bowl of bloody fruit before the game! She sat in front of Caspian and Regulus with a small smile as she grabbed an apple.

"Good luck for today," she smiled at the two

"Thanks Cece, when is Atlas getting here?" He asked

Ally shrugged, he hadn't said a time, he had just said he was coming via the floo network in Perseus' office and as Perseus wasn't there at the staff table, she could only assume it would be soon. Perseus was always at breakfast.

"Soon I think, he must be coming through Perse's fireplace," she explained "good luck today Reggie, make sure to catch the snitch because I'm going to put a galleon on you with Atlas," she said with a wink

"Thanks Cece, hey the full moon is next week, shall we try and catch the moon again?" He asked

"Only if you win today," she teased

Caspian smacked her arm and pointed at the doorway, she turned to see Perseus and Atlas stroll in and noticed James smacking Sirius' arms pointing at Atlas — James was always a fan of Atlas' Quidditch articles for some reason — it was funny to see the two brothers next to each other, Perseus was extremely serious and wore the best designer suits looking as if he was always the most important person in the room, whereas Atlas was happy to just keep his chill and cool demeanour in casual trousers and a black t-shirt.