52.

{.52. Love}

Trigger: emetephobia 

Ally hated apparition, the feeling made her stomach churn and it honestly made her feel slightly sick especially in the landing

"Let go of me! Get the fuck off me!" Ally seethed getting ready to turn around and cut the oxygen supply off to whoever had grabbed her like that and decided to take her away from her Father's Day of rest.

"Cece, Cece. Ce, it's me, it's me Reggie," he said with his hands raised

She didn't know whether to laugh in relief or smack the boy in the face for grabbing her like that but in reality she couldn't help but let out a massive sigh of relief that she hadn't been taken by someone else and hugged Reggie tightly.

"Where the bloody hell are we?" She asked "and what on Merlin's balls was that at the funeral? And why did you grab me like that? I thought you were a bloody death eater! I know that you are but it's beside the bloody point!" She quizzed smacking his arm after each question

Regulus ignored all her questions and took the shoves and smacks she was giving him but he held her hand tightly as he pulled her towards the crowd, from what Ally could tell they were in a park in where she could assume was London — she wasn't sure because everywhere looked the same. She didn't think it was too far from Grimmauld Place if she was being completely honest but she couldn't be certain and everywhere really did look the same to her now she was thinking about it so she was looking for a sign post.

If ally was being honest she was sick and tired of the men in her life pulling her around and not answering her questions when they were in stressful situations as they were trying to protect her. She did what she did best, she stopped walking and let go of Reggie's hand to which he turned around and let out a frustrated groan.

"Cece, you need to come with me. It is not safe for you to be on your own out and about,"

"Tell me what that was at the church and I'll consider coming with you," she argued crossing her arms, trying to channel her pureblood arrogance

"Alcyone, I never do things that aren't for you or your brothers best interests. Come." Ally got the impression that Reggie was not messing around as his inner Orion Black came out but she shook her head and tilted her head so she looked as if she was looking down at him.

Sadly that didn't work in Ally's favour. With ally being five foot nine she was tall, but Reggie towered over her as he was over six foot and he had no hesitations in bending down to pick her up and throw her over his shoulder.