62.

{.62. Mr and Mrs Malfoy}

Trigger warnings: alcohol, assault, sick

The night after the slug club meeting Ally felt very well rested and she spent the next week in a love bubble with Remus

The night after the slug club meeting Ally felt very well rested and she spent the next week in a love bubble with Remus. They had been closer than ever and she swore she said this whenever she spent a significant time with Remus but she loved it.

She had also spent a lot of time with Toby and Luke too because they were helping her prep for Narcissa's wedding. She had to practice walking down the aisle at a correct pace with Reggie because he towered over her and she was tall but she liked a stroll rather than a March.

"Right ally it's one, together, two, together," Luke drilled

Ally rolled her eyes in frustration because Luke thought he was an expert because he had been to two weddings before. Ally and Toby walked back to the beginning of the makeshift aisle they had created.

She held Toby's arm and he pulled a face at her before they tried it again. Luke shouting together really loudly when he had the chance. It was funny, ally didn't realise how much effort had to go into just walking down the aisle. She thought she could just have a strut down the aisle like she was the main character in a Muggle movie but that wasn't what happened.

"Wait!" Luke stopped "have you practised in your shoes?" He asked

"No?" Luke let out a gasp and reached under her bed for her shoes he couldn't believe that ally was so relaxed about her bridesmaid duties

"Get them on immediately,"

"Luke my love, do you not think this is a bit much? she'll be fine and by doing this we will just make her more anxious do you not think?" Toby warned giving Luke eyes

Luke huffed and nodded before flinging himself on the bed and grabbing the sweets everyone had been eating during the practice run. Ally was placing her clothes in an overnight bag so that she could just grab them and go when they left for dinner but she wasn't looking forward. She was losing the protection of two of her brothers and not that she thought that anyone would try something in a Malfoy wedding it was just terrifying for her.

"So how're things with you and Dorcas?" Toby asked Luke

"You're still seeing her?" Ally asked — she was curious as she had thought that Luke wanted it to be quite casual

"It's alright," Luke shrugged "she just wants to have sex all the time and while that's great, there's only so much a man can do," Luke explained