82.

{.82. Frank}

Steamy scenes

Ally had realised that she'd been neglecting herself and her friends so on the first of March she went to Frank and Alice's to have St David's day celebrations

Ally had realised that she'd been neglecting herself and her friends so on the first of March she went to Frank and Alice's to have St David's day celebrations. They had celebrated St Davids Day because they knew Ally lived in Wales and were pretty sure she had welsh heritage.

She had a welsh accent so they thought it would be a nice thing to do. They were having Cawl, it was a welsh stew and Ally had always loved it so she was eager to go there. She was arriving at mid day and they were going to have some food and then drinks before baking welsh cakes.

Ally loved welsh cakes. The only catch was is that she didn't like the bits in them so she always had them plain. It was kind of her statement piece eating plain food. She hated sauce, she hated spices, she was quite happy eating plain food.

"Come on Al," Toby jeered "this will be fun! Frank's a darling and he's been so concerned about you!"

"I know, it's just overwhelming," she told him

"I know, and I know this month will be the hardest but you need to be doing things. Your work is great and you've nearly hit all your standards, the ministry are moving your application forward. It's going brilliantly for you. Don't let that idiot hold you back sweetie pie,"

Ally smiled at Toby and squeezed the hand that he had placed on her shoulder. She loved that Toby always knew what the matter was. She didn't know how he managed it but he just always knew.

"Will you come with me to Frank and Alice's? I love them but I just want a familiar face," she reasoned

Toby knew that Ally got like this. Despite Frank and Alice being a familiar face, ally took comfort in people who knew her the most and had seen her at her most vulnerable stages. Frank had seen Ally scared, but Toby had seen Ally sobbing in devastation over things that she could not control.

She needed someone who knew when she was going to have a panic attack and hold her hand through it all.

So Toby gave her a big heart warming smile before kissing her forehead and pulling her towards the fireplace. They didn't need to always floo places, but they had been told that it might be safer for the time being to always floo.

Ally didn't understand but she couldn't be bothered to argue with Dumbledore anymore. She hated him and there was no redeeming their relationship. She couldn't wait for someone to just shove him in his place one day. She didn't doubt that he was an amazing wizard, she thought his morals were in the wrong place.