36.

{.36. Letters}

13th June 1977,

13th June 1977,

To Cece,

I hope everything went well on the platform after we left and your family didn't embarrass you too much. My dad has non stop wound me up about it but I don't mind, it's the only thing he's ever wound me up and spoken to me about for a long time so I'm kind of thankful. You also looked so happy and it was how I felt.

I've been wondering what to write to you if I'm honest but I think that I was worried in case I messed up again.

All I ever do with you is mess up.

However, mum told me that I should never leave a lady waiting so here I am. How are you? Has Wolf had the baby yet? His girlfriend (side note: ?? Side note to the side note: I'm unsure of her name please don't think me rude) must be due soon surely?

What about your summer? Do you have much planned? Are you going to Italy to see the arithmancy department? Let me know all your plans. I'm terribly sorry this is short but I've been nervous.

With my greatest admiration,
Remus xx

***

15 June 1977,

To Remus,

That's ok, Atlas was very excited apparently he's been rooting for us for a little while even though in his letters to me he's called you everything other than under the sun than your actual proper name. Other than that everyone's been alright but my dad has asked if you'd like to come around for some tea and or a pint, obviously his Irish heritage is coming out here but please feel free to not drink pints with him and don't feel obliged to come to tea. He isn't allowed to drink anyway because of his heart and I have a lot of siblings it might overwhelm you.

I'm good thank you, I'm definitely embracing the summer holidays. Wolf's baby's mother's name is Jasmine and she has moved in with us, she's due any day now and I can't wait for the baby to be born! I think she's feeling slightly nervous at the birthing process though but Wolf has been more supportive than I thought he'd be. I think he likes her secretly. They are not in a relationship as of yet.

Plans for the summer are minimal, Perseus is still going to take me to Italy but more for the culture and Atlas is coming with us now too. Reggie is meant to be staying with us for a week hopefully which will be nice. It's also my birthday soon, would you like to come to my birthday? It's just going to be a get together with hopefully your friends and my friends.