3.

{.3. Back to School}

Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague was not ready for the back to school drama

Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague was not ready for the back to school drama. She hadn't been prepared to see Regulus and she had barely spoke to her brothers as she hadn't known who wanted to set her up with the stupid farce. To be honest, she couldn't even believe the audacity of her brothers in the first place, allowing something like that to take place. She knew that it wasn't Regulus' fault and she had heard him say that he didn't particularly want to marry her either so she didn't even know where she was meant to go from there but she was willing to talk to him. She knew she had to hear her brothers out at some stage, it was the only fair thing to do.

"Cece hurry up please love!" Wolf shouted up the stairs

Ally frowned and pulled her suitcase down the stairs. She hated the fact that she wasn't talking properly to her brothers as they always wanted the best for her. She couldn't say the same for Arcturus Montague and the more she thought about it the more she was positive it was him and Walburga that had been scheming to get Regulus and Ally to be married, especially after Sirius ran from home.

"Let me get that for you sweetie," Atlas said taking the trunk off her

She smiled and thanked him as she went to grab Septimus from Caspian. Arcturus Montague wasn't willing to buy a separate owl for Ally when she started Hogwarts so they had to share the owl that Caspian had. She didn't mind but she would have really loved her own Owl and she didn't even like the name Septimus — she had complained endlessly when Caspian had named the poor Owl that.

"Thanks Cece," he grinned

"I just want to say before Atlas takes us to the station, I understand that you guys probably didn't know about the poxy announcement but I want to be mad for three more days just for good measure," Ally said before hugging Perseus who just chuckled

"I think that's fair little flower," Oberon agreed ruffling her hair

She hugged each of her brothers tightly telling them she loved them before she turned her face back serious and clearing her throat. Her brothers couldn't help but laugh at how endearing she was. They all knew she was fair and understanding so she wouldn't be angry at them for too long as the genuinely did not know. 

"I love you guys bye!" Ally shouted as Atlas apparated them to Kings Cross station

Ally lost her footing and landed on the floor with a thud. Her brothers laughed at her and she huffed as a hand was stuck out in front of her. She gladly accepted and blushed heavily when she saw Remus Lupin standing there offering her his hand.