84.

{.84. Estrella}

"Good morning my darling,"

"Good morning my love,"

She sat down at the edge of the table and grabbed a cup from the tray before pouring her cup of tea. Her husband placed his hand out to squeeze it tightly. They were going to be seeing again if they were pregnant, if they were not it meant that they would be seeing a doctor about why they were not able to conceive.

"It'll be ok. I'm so happy to be with you, we don't need children to make us whole." He reassured

But she couldn't help that she felt like he was lying. Everyone knew the job of a pureblood man was to have pureblood children to continue the lineage. She couldn't help feel like she was failing him and their families. She reached over and grabbed a piece of toast and spread some butter.

Her husband stood up, placing the newspaper away. He pressed a kiss to her forehead and squeezed her shoulders tightly.

"I love you Estrella, eat your toast and we'll do the test ok?"

She nodded and smiled squeezing his hand tightly. He pressed a kiss to her forehead before carrying on up the stairs. Estrella knew what the answer would be. She had felt cramping that morning, signalling that the chances of pregnancy were extremely unlikely.

Once she finished her toast, she walked out of the dining room and held onto the marble bannister as she walked up the stairs. She had to hold on for support, she felt like she would collapse as yet again her husband would be met with sadness. She knew that nobody spoke about the husbands side of infertility.

Not that Estrella wanted to go as far as infertility but she couldn't begin to think of any other explanations as to why she wasn't having babies when everybody else she was friendly with were extremely fertile. It didn't seem fair. She and her husband had wanted it the most, they yearned for parenthood. It didn't define them but they just wanted a little baby to give all their love too.

She arrived at the top of the stairs and smiled at her husband softly, both of them nervous and hoping for a changed outcome. Her husband pulled up her top slightly pressing a kiss on her forehead before casting the spell. He looked down and began to frown.

She knew, she knew before he had to say the words. She couldn't help but let the tears fall.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled wiping her eyes quickly

"Don't apologise, we'll see a healer, or a Muggle doctor." Her husband told her wiping her flowing tears "I love you Smelly Stelley." He mumbled into her forehead pressing a kiss