7.

{.7. Gryffindor's Party}

Trigger warning: alcohol

Ally Montague was excited for her first ever Gryffindor party

Ally Montague was excited for her first ever Gryffindor party. Luke and Toby were helping her decide what to wear as she literally had no idea and Caspian had told her she wasn't to go because gryffindor parties got out of hand. She had wrote to each of her brothers individually and each brother told her something different, although Oberon told her to wear a skirt with her flower clip; he said she would look beautiful.

Luke and Toby were deciding what to wear as she was sat in a skirt, she wanted to go with something modest as she didn't particularly want to show off more skin than she needed too, she was very insecure. Toby and Luke looked absolutely handsome and Ally didn't want to look like the worst in the group.

They settled on a white top to go with her denim skirt and some nice flat shoes so she wouldn't be uncomfortable. She had panicked she looked a bit casual in comparison to Luke and Toby but they both constantly reassured her that she was beautiful and she shouldn't be worried.

Toby had got some butter beers from the house elves so that they could pre-drink before the party. Luke had said that Gryffindor parties are overwhelming if you're sober so it was better to get slightly tipsy and then drink more once you got to the party.

She had asked Caspian if he was going but he said no, he didn't want to because Reggie and their other friends wouldn't go, so Ally hadn't questioned it. She sipped on the butter beer carefully as she didn't want to be hammered before she got there because knowing her luck that would definitely happen if she drank something else. She was used to drinking wine in the pureblood ball or events she used to attend at Christmas and she had finally built tolerance to that so this was a new experience.

"How about we do some fire whisky shots and head over?" Toby asked

There was a nod of agreement and they each done four shots of fire whisky. Ally's throat burnt at the sensation but she held Toby and Luke's hands and skipped over to the Gryffindor tower. Luke said the password that Sirius had gave him and as soon as the portrait opened the thumping of music could be heard and the cheering was as loud as could be.

Ally felt overwhelmed slightly, she had never been in the Gryffindor common room and she certainly didn't expect a party like this. The Beatles were playing and everybody was dancing. Luke pulled Ally over to the drink table while Toby went to talk to someone that he knew.

"Right Ally, this is a Muggle drink called tequila. You have to do a sequence first. So first pass your hand babe," he slurred