20.

{.20. Caspian and Regulus}

Trigger; talking of sexuality, drugging, fears

Caspian Montague was a mess. Ever since his abrupt admission that he was in love with Regulus he had locked himself in his bedroom. Not even coming out for dinner. It had since been three days, the first day Ally had tried to speak to him but he told her to piss off but she sat by his door and heard him sobbing. The next day she sat by the door again but had no luck, she didn't know what she could even do for Caspian. She knew Walburga and Orion would hurt Regulus if they had found out that Caspian and Reggie were in love, ally didn't want to think about that.

Today was the third day and Ally had received an owl from Remus Lupin which made her think her tactics.

Dear Cece,

Thank you for the book about the moon I very much appreciate it and the thought that must have went into it was amazing, I'm so very appreciative Cece, Thankyou.  Also, the story about your brother teaching you to mix paints was adorable, maybe you can teach me sometime? I am sorry that it has taken so long for me to respond, my family owl hadn't been very well and your owl left immediately. How are you? James said that you stayed at his on Christmas Eve and then for Christmas Day was everything alright? Please let me know, I'm aware your family were at an event and I'd dread to think how you'd feel if something happened to them, family is the most important thing to you — I think it's important you remind each other of this during dark times.

I'll give you your Christmas present back at Hogwarts, I hope you'll like it. I'll see you soon love,

From
Remus x

She needed to remind Caspian how important he was and how he shouldn't allow Wolf's idiocy to tarnish how far he'd come. Of course, Wolf screaming at him had caused Caspian to out himself and Ally hated that. She had known that Caspian would probably have wanted to say his story in his own time but he had that stripped away from him now. He would never get the chance to come out the way that he had wanted to and that broke Ally's heart.

She was outside his room and did a secret knock that they used to do when they were younger and would get on with each other. Only the two of them and Atlas had known it — atlas was still fairly young at the time so the youngest Montague siblings deemed it acceptable to involve him — she done it once and waited a few moments before doing it again.

She wanted to do the unlocking charm but she refused to break Caspian's trust; he would talk if he was ready to. Ally was about to leave and was ready to shout at Wolf when she heard the door unlock, she let out a small squeal and fist bumped the air before she walked in. She looked around the room and saw that Caspian was really in a bad way.