25.

{.25. Valentine's}

Discussions of consent take place during this part.

Ally Montague hated Valentine's Day, it didn't help that she and Benedict Anderson were still 'dating' and she still couldn't get Remus Lupin out of her mind

Ally Montague hated Valentine's Day, it didn't help that she and Benedict Anderson were still 'dating' and she still couldn't get Remus Lupin out of her mind. She hadn't spent too much time with the marauders recently, she had found out that Sirius and James had tried to sabotage her date with Benedict and she thought it was unforgivable.

She was surprised she was still talking to Toby, he had tried to stop them which was why he was with the group but Ally really didn't feel like isolating all her friends and the last thing she wanted to do was third wheel with Regulus and Caspian all the time.

She didn't mind third wheeling with them, they always did very well to include her but sometimes it was a bit too much. For example, she was currently sat with them for breakfast while Toby went to try and seduce someone and Luke was in the chess tournament, Regulus would say something and Caspian would constantly look at him like a love sick puppy. It really turned Ally sick but she thought it was adorable and she was happy that her best friend and brother were really happy.

"So what about you Cece, Anderson got anything planned?" Reggie asked

"No, we said we'd go for a walk tonight but I'm not too sure if there's anything planned and anyway he isn't my boyfriend," she spoke

"He better not be your boyfriend — no Reggie it's this one my love. Anyway, I've heard that you've been snogging outside the Hufflepuff common room quite often," caspian scolded

"It was like two times, every other time someone interrupts,"

She wasn't lying, it was like by some miracle a member of the marauders always knew where she was and if it wasn't them it was Toby. She didn't understand how but she was genuinely sure that they were stalking her at this point. It happened constantly even when Ally and Benedict were down by the Black Lake skipping stones, they would know exactly where to find them. Ally found it bizarre.

The owls flew in and Ally had three dropped down to her. She smiled knowing they'd be from her brothers. It was tradition that the brothers would always write to Ally on. Valentines day because they knew love came in various different forms. She opened the first one she knew to be form Wolf as she recognised his handwriting better than most.

My Dearest Cece,

Happy Valentines Day, I hope your first one with a boyfriend goes splendidly. I remember when you were four years old and you had made a card in muggle school for all of us, it was the sweetest thing and I stole it without the others knowing and I've kept it in my office at work ever since I've had the job here because I've always known I'll never love anyone more than my little sister.