59.

{.59. Caspian Rigel is nineteen}

Trigger: scars, body image, ptsd

Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague had been in the hospital wing for a week after the incident

Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague had been in the hospital wing for a week after the incident. She felt too anxious to leave to go to the Hufflepuff dorms and Madame Pomfrey had told her that as long as she was completing work she could stay there until she felt like she was ready to leave.

She only felt ready to leave today because she was going home with Perseus for Caspian's nineteenth birthday. It was the Easter holiday but ally hadn't been able to go home because of the monitoring she needed from Hogwarts, so she was leaving for the day with Perseus.

Remus had been back to check on her every morning before classes and every night before she slept. In the night he'd read a chapter of Jane Eyre and she was almost finished which excited her, she did think she'd miss Remus reading to her though — she liked listening to his voice because it soothed her.

Toby and Luke also popped in and out when they had no lessons, talking her ear off about things she'd missed during the day — this allowed ally to still feel included and like she hadn't been missing out on anything — and Regulus also came to apologise and drop flowers off to her. They were her favourite flowers and Ally hugged him tightly, she was thankful that regulus had tried to help her that day or everything could have been a lot worse. She would never hold anything against regulus, it was a bad trait to overlook what he was doing but she knew that he was scared deep down.

She was looking in the mirror in the hospital wing as she was wearing a sundress, she didn't know why because it was spring and everybody knew that you weren't meant to dress for summer until the end of May — her father had always said that around the house when he brother would dress her in summer dresses and she'd always complain she'd be freezing or it would rain so it seemed like her dad was right and it was ingrained in her to always dress appropriately until the end of May.

Ally noticed the red marks that littered her chest and all her arms. Madame Pomfrey had decided to let the cuts heal naturally instead of trying to overload her with dittany as it would not only be painful, but it might have caused more scarring.  When the cuts were slowly starting to scab over that's when Ally was going to try the dittany once more. She frowned though, she now has a scar running through her eyebrow, and her arms, chest and legs were covered too. She grabbed her cardigan from the bed in the hopes that she looked somewhat better but she couldn't shake the insecurities.

"You look beautiful Cece," she heard a voice say, she turned around to see Remus standing by her bed with a grin

She smiled softly at him and shook her head.