73.

{.73. Halloween}

Trigger: violence, blood

The month of September and October flew by and before Ally knew it, Halloween was coming around and she was getting ready to go to a party in Sirius and Toby's flat

The month of September and October flew by and before Ally knew it, Halloween was coming around and she was getting ready to go to a party in Sirius and Toby's flat. She didn't want to, she despised Halloween after the Hogwarts parties she went to and dressing up as an angel was not something she appreciated.

Remus was going as a devil called Lucifer, they were matching. So when Ally was an angel she had assumed it would be an all in white one, but no — her outfit was black.

"Remus, do we have to dress like this?" She moaned as she walked out of her bathroom making sure her halo was on her head properly

"I don't want to either, Cece. It's James and Sirius' favourite time of year, so let's just try for them. Please," he begged making sure his top two buttons to his shirt were undone before holding Ally's hand "if you really don't like it we can leave, but Toby is your friend too,"

"It's not the party I don't want to go to, it's being dressed like this," she told him pulling her skirt down

"You look beautiful my darling, but if you want to change at any stage, Sirius has a lot of leather trousers that would suit this outfit okay?" He told her, pressing a kiss to her forehead

Ally nodded and squeezed his hand as they walked downstairs to say goodbye to Hope and Lyall. The two were elated to see that Remus and Ally had sorted their argument out. Both hope and Lyall were furious with their son for assuming the worst of his girlfriend and her family, it was safe to say he had quite the scolding.

"Look at you both! Lyall!" Hope called when she saw them both on the staircase from her spot in the kitchen, there was no noise and she huffed "LYALL!" She shouted

"What do you bloody want?! I'm doing the crossword!?" He shouted back

"Your son and his girlfriend are leaving! Come bring me the camera so I can take a picture!" She shouted

There was a moment silence before they could hear Lyall mutter some profanities under his breath. Ally couldn't help but stifle a giggle as she saw Hope roll her eyes at the words coming out of her husbands mouth.

Ally thought it was endearing, because even though she knew Lyall was tamping that he had to get Hope the camera he didn't actually mean it. She wanted to have a relationship like Hope and Lyall, and Ally knew that Hope didn't have long left. But she knew that they were making the bloody most of it, and so was Remus.