12.

{.12. Halloween}

Trigger: alcohol, drugging (idk if that's the right word)

Ally Montague hated Halloween. She thought the whole event was a waste of time and it just gave Sirius and all his friends a perfect opportunity to prank everyone. Ally hated the constant anxiety that Halloween brought and the actual thought of attending a party in the Gryffindor common room tonight was stressing her out.

She hadn't expected to go to a Gryffindor party again. She hated them and she had planned to spend the night with Regulus and Caspian however the slytherins were also having a Halloween party — it was for their house only though — so she didn't really have a choice, not if she didn't want to be sat on her own all night.

Usually herself and her brothers used to dress up and throw little parties between them in their mansion and the brothers would get a mixture of Muggle and Wizarding sweets for them to try.

Perseus would dress as a warrior, Oberon would dress up as a king of fairies ( Ally never understood why ), Wolf naturally as a Wolf ( he loved a good irony ), Atlas as the Muggle Greek god and walked around with a globe on his shoulder, Caspian as a prince, then Ally would dress in whatever outfits they had bought for her, they would range from a star, to a princess, over the years Ally Montague had dressed up as many things.

However this year, this year Alcyone Montague had no idea and was caught so last minute that she went as a Zombie schoolgirl. It was Toby's idea and he said he'd seen a film in the Muggle world with zombies — Ally didn't know what a film was if she was being honest — the outfit that they had managed to create and the makeup they managed to do was great and Ally actually felt quite pretty, despite meaning to be quite scary.

She didn't even know how she ended up being asked to the Gryffindor party. One day she was in the library with James and Remus, the next she was asked if she had ever been to a Halloween party as James had never seen her at one. Which then led to the invitation, she had almost stuttered out no when she had been asked but instead squeaked a yes and ran away.

That was three days ago and she'd been avoiding the boys since. Especially as Toby started to say that Ally would blush whenever she was around Remus Lupin, which she didn't bloody think so! She acknowledged Remus Lupin was handsome, but she had no time for boys!

Like a boyfriend might have been nice for her but Ally didn't think she was dateable at all, she was just too socially awkward but she didn't mind. If she truly fancied a boy she would know, they'd have to impress her brothers though. Her brothers are truly more important than any other common bloke in her life.