5.

{.5.Regulus and Ally}

Regulus Arcturus Black and Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague had been friends for as long as the two could remember

Regulus Arcturus Black and Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague had been friends for as long as the two could remember. Of course, they had been forced to form a friendship because of their families but regardless of that their friendship was because they wanted to. They had the choice to be friends and they cherished each other. They had always been there for each other and they would always be there for each other. It was why Regulus would take it so personally when he heard his friends talk about Ally and how 'useless' she was. It was why when he heard his brother, or his used to be brother, talking about her he had seen red regardless of what he was even saying about her and thought it was right to tell her straight away.

He was trying to work out what Ally could possibly have done to any of them, she was the sweetest person he knew. Even when she didn't want to marry him she was extremely polite about it and didn't blame regulus in the slightest. He thought that was extremely kind of her. He only wouldn't marry her because his heart was elsewhere, somewhere that nobody could ever know — Not even Ally for a little while.

He was furious by the time he finally found Ally laughing with Luke Hector and Toby by the Black Lake. He had really wanted to talk to her in her own and he didn't want to be caught sitting next to a Muggle-born if his friends came so he walked up to her and cleared his throat.

"Hey Reggie! Are you ok?" She asked

"Can I speak to you? Please?" He asked

Ally nodded and waved good bye to Toby and Luke, she'd have much preferred going inside, she was freezing by the lake as she hadn't worn a coat big enough. Regulus noticed this and wrapped his scarf around her neck — not that it done much but she appreciated it regardless. She smiled at him and they walked together slowly.

"What did you want to talk about Reggie?" She asked kindly smiling up at him

Despite being a year younger, Regulus towered over the girl. Her small frame was clearly taken after her mother as her father and brothers were like the Muggle animal giraffes. Ally had seen them once when she went on a school trip with the Muggle school she attended, they went to a zoo and Ally was absolutely fascinated.

She couldn't believe the animals they had and she truly thought the muggles would love some of the animals in the wizard if world. The only thing was she didn't like the idea of the animals being enclosed, it's why she liked Dragon Sanctuary's so much as they were able to just roam freely instead of in a compact space.

"Yes right well," Ally gasped noticing Argo and quickly grabbed Regulus' hand and pulled them behind a tree "why are we here?" He whispered