15.

{.15. Ally's Boyfriend}

Ally had known saying to Joshua that she had a boyfriend would bring numerous repercussions for herself

Ally had known saying to Joshua that she had a boyfriend would bring numerous repercussions for herself. The first one being Sirius demanding who he was so that he could make sure that Ally wouldn't be hurt and he could make sure that he was good enough for her. Ally didn't care about all that stuff if she was being honest, the only thing she needed to make sure was that she had a bloody fake boyfriend for Hogsmeade in the first place which was now one night away!

Toby thought it was hilarious. The mere thought of Ally having a boyfriend made him laugh as the thought of her being romantic was something unfathomable to him. It wasn't that she wasn't pretty, Toby acknowledged that she was beautiful it was just that she never really seemed interested in dating. She was a little ray of sunshine but she always seemed more interested in just befriending lots of people, maybe it was because of all the brothers she has. He had no idea but the thought of Ally having a boyfriend was just crazy to him.

She was sat with the marauders and Toby who were teasing her about the new mysterious boyfriend she had. She just rolled her eyes and listened to the teasing thinking about who could go to Hogsmeade with her. She couldn't help but blush at the fact Remus Lupin said it wasn't a surprise she had a boyfriend because she was pretty. She thought he was an incredibly nice boy and she'd begun to enjoy his company.

"Oh look I don't want to talk about my boyfriend, I came to spend time with my friends but you're all being such wind ups!" She fumed after a little while of their teasing

She was definitely due on her period, which is what caused the sudden outburst in front of all the boys. Remus knew he could smell the heightened hormones, especially because he was feeling the after-effects of the full moon.

"Want to come to the kitchens with me Cece? There's chocolate there?" Remus asked

Ally nodded and followed him away from the courtyard,  the walk to the Kitchens was quiet but neither of them minded. Ally just liked being in Remus' company and Remus quite liked spending time with the smaller girl too. They arrived at the kitchens and asked Lala the house elf for a cup of tea and some chocolate before they both sat down in silence.

"so Remus Lupin, want to tell me why you weren't at the slug club? I searched for you all night," Ally asked as she waited for the cup of tea

"I wasn't feeling very well, weak immune system," he said and Ally nodded

"Remus, I really think you should visit a healer, you seem to get ill very often," she stated as Lala passed the cup of tea and the chocolate

"I just get a bit ill, I'm fine. It's not too much of a bother, I'm used to it now," he commented as he snapped the chocolate and handed some to her she smiled and moaned at how good the chocolate was