45.

{.45. Narcissa}

Trigger: alcohol, slur, emetephobia

Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague had been very emotional after the Order meeting

Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague had been very emotional after the Order meeting. She had spoken to Toby and Luke and they too had been asked to join and it made ally excited that her two best friends had been trusted. But she was scared for her friends especially because she knew they had a lot more at stake than she did.

Today however was Hogsmeade, she was going to walk down with Remus and then meet Cissy when she got to the three broomsticks for their lunch. Ally was excited, she liked Narcissa and although Lucius sometimes scared her it didn't mean that Narcissa was bad.

Alcyone had great respect toward Narcissa if she was being honest. She wasn't part of the marriage to Lucius because it was convenient or she was forced to she did actually love him. Ally had to respect that, she had to respect Cissy's courage and her bravery to want to make things with Lucius actually work.

Ally was wearing a slytherin green top and a black skirt and she even attempted some winged eyeliner which her muggle room mate recommended her to try. Ally rarely spoke to her but she said it would suit Ally's look so she thought she'd give it a go and see how it went.

Remus was waiting outside of the Hufflepuff common room with a yellow rose and a nervous grin. His friends, Toby and Luke had headed down to Hogsmeade already with Lily and her friends but he was waiting for Ally because he was excited to spend a small amount of time with her before she had to go meet Narcissa.

In all honesty the boys weren't entirely sure why Ally wanted to meet with Narcissa but they didn't question her because it wasn't their place. Remus knew that Ally was able to make her own decisions and come to her own conclusions about situations and if she believed dinner with Narcissa was ok then he wasn't going to question her on it.

Sirius however was furious at the thought and was ready to send a howler expressing his distaste for the situation but Remus had quickly talked him out of that one. As far as Ally was concerned anyway it was just her and Narcissa so that put Remus at ease. It also put the boys at ease that they'd be in the broomsticks the same time to keep an eye on things incase Narcissa went rogue.

Ally walked out of the common room and smiled widely when she saw Remus greeting him with an excited hug. Remus wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"You look beautiful my darling," he beamed running a finger down her cheek

"Thank you so much amore," she smiled