- PRELUDE -

It was a cold summers night, the start of summer breeze could be felt and the air was tranquil

It was a cold summers night, the start of summer breeze could be felt and the air was tranquil. The Montague boys were running around the house waiting for the arrival of their new sibling.

The eldest son, Perseus who was sixteen years old did not care that a new sibling was on the way as he'd been through the routine already four other times. Every time he was promised a sister, yet the four younger brothers that were crawling up and over him while he was attempting his transfiguration reading told a different story.

Oberon Montague was now fourteen years old. He was a bit different to Perseus and would do anything that he thought was fun and exciting. He hung around with his Slytherin friends and lived for danger, he too like his brother did not care for their newest sibling as they were sure it was a boy and he only ever wanted a sister.

Wolf Montague was a different story, he was twelve years old and was elated at the newest arrival. He was almost certain that this time their mother would have a girl, he knew it would be their last baby so he had prayed to Merlin for a girl. Wolf had loved his first year at Hogwarts but thought it was extremely different to what his brothers had told him. He knew that when this baby was born he would especially miss them as he loved all his siblings.

Atlas Montague was next, a mere ten years old who didn't get the attention from his parents. Atlas was different, he didn't excel at magic like his siblings, he was more academic and could perform well practically with his wand. However, Atlas' magic worked better wandless, he could perform any spell wandlessly and that caused Arcturus and Estrella Montague to shun him to the side as he couldn't perform magic properly.

Caspian Montague had been born a year and a half previously, he really didn't care for the new sibling as he loved his older brothers. He idolised Wolf and Oberon the most as they spent the most time with him. Atlas had become an outcast due to his 'problem' which caused him to stay away from the youngest Montague boy.

The newest addition of the Montague Family wasn't being born without a fight. Estrella Montague née Avery was now fifty years old, she was an older mother for all of her babies. She had been extremely ill throughout all this pregnancy but she had a good feeling.

Arcturus Montague was holding his wife's hand extremely tight as she was screaming out in pain. He was wiping the beads of sweat from her forehead as the healer told her to push and it wouldn't be long. He noticed the healer was whispering something to the other one in the room and panicked.

It took a total of 63 hours of labour but the newest edition of the Montague family was born. Estrella held the baby in her arms and let tears fall. The healers conversation had been drowned out, she had to hold her baby.