48.

{.48. Hogsmeade Dinners}

Alcyone had felt deflated ever since her rejection letter came through in the post, her friends had tried to cheer her up, and poor Remus tried his best to encourage her to start with arithmancy in the first year and work her way towards drafting ...

Alcyone had felt deflated ever since her rejection letter came through in the post, her friends had tried to cheer her up, and poor Remus tried his best to encourage her to start with arithmancy in the first year and work her way towards drafting legislation, but she still couldn't help but feel upset with herself.

It was why drinks and dinner with her father was so welcomed on the last Hogsmeade weekend, she had outstandings on some of her Christmas tests — for the writing aspect, she didn't talk about the practical side — and she was ready to spend the day with her boys and the marauder's.

"Ally it's your turn for an outfit check," Toby called

Ally wasn't wearing anything exciting, just a skirt, top and a cardigan she was pretty sure she had stolen from Remus. She gave a spin for the boys and they both let out a wolf-whistle to which ally gave a little shake. Toby wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. He didn't know why but he was so overcome with emotion at that moment that he felt like he needed too just make sure she knew how much he loved her.

"What's this for amore mio?" She asked

"I just love you both," Toby said pulling Luke by the arm to come and join the hug

Ally giggled and squeezed him tightly kissing both their cheeks. They linked arms and begun heading towards the Gryffindor tower so that they could meet the marauders to head to Hogsmeade.

She was really excited to see her dad in a neutral setting especially after shouting at him the other day, she was scared that because she had been so rude to him the other day he wouldn't particularly like her being home but that was just her toxic self-deprecating mentality again.

She really didn't notice that every time she had a thought about her family it would be followed by a negative one, as if she was a burden to them and she honestly didn't know why she was feeling like it but it was a recent thing that was worrying her.

"Hey, what's going on in that head of yours?" Toby asked her with a nudge

"Too much my love." She told him, "right who's running in to get them?" She asked after she had stared off into the distance for a moment

Toby said he would as he needed to talk to peter quickly leaving Luke and Ally outside the common room entrance. She was extremely excited about today and was completely looking forward to everything that was to come for the day.

"How exciting about Tobes and Padfoot," Luke whispered with a cheesey grin when Toby was in the Gryffindor Common Room "I thought there was something going on,"