80.

{.80. Valentine's Day}

Valentines season had come around in a flash

Valentines season had come around in a flash. Ally hadn't realised how quick time went when you were fighting for a wizarding world against evil. She thought it was flying and she could feel herself getting older by the days.

Her training had been going well and she only needed seventy five more days in training before she could be signed off as an official teacher. She also had her interview process in the ministry within the next few weeks.

It's safe to say, Ally's life was becoming slightly hectic. Without all that going on she had missed Lily's birthday completely. She had felt awful, she had felt terrible but both James and Lily had reassured her that it was completely ok because there was so much going on in the world right now that they didn't really mind.

She had made up for it by getting Lily and James a weekend away in Paris when the war was over. They were completely made up.

However; ally had another obstacle in her way. Valentine's Day was coming up. She didn't know what she was getting Remus and she was almost positive that she wanted to do something romantic like she did for Lily and James.

She had sent an owl to Toby and Luke to meet in Muggle London and they both agreed. She was excited. Toby had set up 'brunch'. Ally had never heard of it before but apparently it was a combination of breakfast and lunch. Something that people had when it was too late for breakfast but too early for lunch. She thought it must have been a Muggle thing but it sounded fascinating.

Toby even said they had these things called cocktails. Toby said that champagne and orange juice tasted like bubbles and Ally was flabbergasted but she couldn't wait to try one!

"Darling, I'm heading out with Tobes and Lukey!" She shouted

Remus ran down the stairs of the cottage and smiled at Ally. He told her to give him a spin and she beamed. She was wearing a pink floaty skirt and  white blouse with a matching hairband. Remus thought she looked delightful and youthful.

"You are a beauty. The most beautiful girl in the wizarding world," he teased reaching out to grab her hand and spin her again

"I wouldn't go that far," she told him chuckling

Remus pulled her in and out his hand on the arch of her back looking down at his girlfriend before moving a strand of hair out of her mouth, that had gone in when she was laugh and spinning.

"Oh I would beautiful girl, you're delightful," he mumbled kissing her neck softly

"Remus..." she moaned lightly "Toby is coming to get me soon," she chucked