85.

{.85. Aftermath}

Both Atlas and Alcyone Montague remained in hospital for a total of three weeks

Both Atlas and Alcyone Montague remained in hospital for a total of three weeks. Neither of them were awake and both in deep sleeps, that's what the healers called it anyway.

The brothers had been alternating between visiting each sibling but the friendship group consistently remained by Ally's side, which gave the brothers time to stay with Atlas.

Atlas awoke first, he awoke on the nineteenth day in hospital with a large intake of breath, startling Caspian and Oberon who were asleep on the chairs next to him.

The healers had to check him over before he was allowed to leave and on the twentieth day he was allowed out of hospital on the premise that he remained on bed rest. He didn't give a shit about that. His sister was still in the hospital, he would remain there with her.

He couldn't help but feel responsible, he knew Ally didn't want to test their magic yet he gave into Dumbledore to have an easier life. He wished he hadn't, he didn't want to live with regrets but this would be a moment he always would regret.

In the three weeks the pair had been asleep, Oberon Montague had contacted anyone that knew his grandmother Hyacinth. He was the one that had found out what Hyacinth had aimed to do. He was the one that found out the prophecy.

He took a further three days to digest the information, trying to decipher what it had meant, however he had no hope. Oberon was intelligent, but he never understood riddles which is what never made him a Ravenclaw. So he turned to Caspian.

Caspian was stumped too, however, he knew a slight bit more than Oberon.

"Two children born under a summer sun, one in darkness, one in light." Caspian said this for a few minutes before it clocked.

Atlas and Alcyone were both summer babies. Atlas was born in the dead of night and Ally was born in the evening. One in darkness one in light — Caspian would write his findings down when he would write them as if he were translating it from a different language.

"Both born with power that has never been seen before." This became obvious to Caspian; this meant their wandless magic but he thought it might have alluded to something a bit more sinister.

"One's end will be before another, death becomes the one who can't control their power." This bit he was unsure on as he thought both Ally and Atlas were quite skilled at what they were doing. But this worried him.

"For wandless magic will cease to exist when they fall under the gemini stars," he didn't understand this either. He knew that gemini stars would mean the constellation, but the gemini symbol usually meant twins, and the only people in the family that were called twins were Ally and Caspian because they were so close in age and so much trouble.