- 0.1

{0.1 - The Sorting}

The first of September 1971 was a big one for Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague

The first of September 1971 was a big one for Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague. She had arrived in Kings Cross Station with all her brothers and her dad in tow as they had all wanted to see Caspian and Alcyone off for their first day.

"Right Ally, run straight through that pillar," Oberon said smiling down at her

They had always decided to take the Montague children onto the platform this way during their first few years because they thought it was magical the experience of seeing the Hogwarts express the first time coming through the barrier instead of apparating directly onto the platform.

"Won't I get hit?" She asked

"Would we, your loving brothers, allow that to happen to you love," Wolf questioned

Alcyone shook her head and looked up at Atlas and Caspian who smiled at her

"Come on I'll run with you yeah?" Atlas smiled holding her hand

The two ran and Alcyone was ready for the contact with the wall because she was adamant her brothers were playing a joke and she opened her eyes to see the Hogwarts express. Alcyone gasped and smiled as she saw her other brothers and dad arriving on the platform.

Alcyone grinned at the sight of the train and couldn't believe she was actually going to Hogwarts! Caspian was now in his second year and Alcyone was grateful that she could have two of her brothers in Hogwarts with her; she was extremely shy and scared about not making any friends.

"Right 'Cece, Casp, we will see you at Christmas ok?" Oberon said hugging the two tightly "I'll miss you both dearly,"

Wolf was next to hug the two and he hugged them tightly. Wolf knew this year would be different, he loved popping in to see Alcyone when he had time off work or in the nights, he knew that her Hogwarts years would now be extremely different and he'd be extremely sad without her around.

Alcyone cried when it came to saying goodbye to Atlas. She knew that he would struggle the most as they were the closest to each other. They related to each other so much and without Alcyone even realising, she truly helped Atlas in life. She would also miss Atlas because their extra lessons had helped Alcyone with everything she was scared about. Atlas wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"Hey Allycat, you can write to me all the time you know that don't you?" He asked softly, Alcyone nodded and wiped her eyes

"I'll just miss you so much Atlas," she cried and Atlas smiled wiping the last remaining tears

"Go and change the world sweetie," he said with a grin kissing her forehead before patting her shoulder