27.

{.27. The first date}

 The first date}

Cece,

I cannot believe that firstly, you've written to me for advice, and secondly that you're going on a date with CARDIGAN BOY! What happened to Benedict? You know what— it doesn't matter, I've always shipped you and cardigan boy so I'm LIVING for this.

As your coolest brother and the one with the most sense, I suggest wearing your denim skirt and that blue top that Wolf had bought you one birthday. You look lovely in that, it's casual but it's still pretty?
Do not kiss on the first date little flower, it leaves them wanting more and from what I remember you want to play hard to get because I've heard that he's been playing hard to get and that he rejected your last date. Definitely brush your hand against his though sweets, it'll rile him up just enough to make him ask you out again.

AllyCat, it's Atlas — you are NOT to touch a boy. Oberon left this on his desk like the fool he was and Wolf and I have found it. Do not kiss on the first date and wear as much clothing as possible! I love you sweetheart I'll see you soon xx

Cece, love. Why wouldn't you write to me? I've obviously got the most dating experience but do not go near any boys, stay single! Boys will just upset you with their false promises and idiocy. Love you sweetheart. Always and forever - Wolfy xx

As you can see my letter has clearly been high jacked - why are younger siblings such pains? I guess you'll never know as you're the youngest but as I'm only a younger brother to one sibling I hope Perseus doesn't think of me like this. You're not annoying though Cece. You're a little angel, just be confident and I'm sure cardigan boy will fall in love, if he upsets you then... well you have five brothers for a reason.

We all love you and hopefully the summer will hurry up! Miss you sweetie, always and forever

Oberon xxx

P.s the next letter will contain the gender of Wolf's baby.

"That your brother?" Toby asked

Ally nodded and handed him the letter, she loved talking to Toby about her brothers, she was pretty sure it was because Toby thought all of them were handsome and he wanted them on his side but ally didn't care. She liked that Toby liked her brothers because it made it easier for when she'd always ask him to come round.

"What does he want?"

"It's the three of them, giving me advice about the date. Hey, will you come to my birthday in the summer?" She asked randomly