91.

{.91. jily}

Alcyone sat next to Marlene Mckinnon and Alice Longbottom as they were having their hair charmed and make up done for the big day

Alcyone sat next to Marlene Mckinnon and Alice Longbottom as they were having their hair charmed and make up done for the big day. Ally didn't really understand why she was a bridesmaid. She was friends with Lily but she never thought she was close enough with Lily to be a bridesmaid.

They were each wearing sage green dresses and high heeled shoes. They were getting married in the church in Godric's hollow. Ally got uncomfortable there as the last ceremony she had there was her fathers funeral and Dorcas' funeral. Every time she set foot in that church there was death and she wasn't really a fan.

"Is Remus here today Montague?" Marlene asked

In all honesty, she had no clue. She had doubted Remus would miss this day. It was his best friend. If he stayed in the Wolf colonies and missed this wedding, Ally didn't know if she'd be able to forgive him, let alone if James could.

"He wouldn't miss this," she told Marlene and nodded her head as if to confirm that information to herself.

Lily wakes out from behind the changing wall and ally gasped. Lily looked beautiful. Her dress was a long, beautiful lace dress which was tight at the top but came out towards the bottom. Ally couldn't believe how gorgeous she looked.

"You look gorgeous Lily," ally told her

"I'm nervous," Lily admitted

"You'll be amazing. Honestly, the waiting around makes it feel worse. There is no way that James is not going to marry you," Alice reassured

There was a slight knock on the door and Sirius poked his head in. Ally smiled and gave him a wave knowing that he looked handsome in his suit.

"We're all ready whenever you are ladies," he told them

They all nodded but Lily called sirius' name. Sirius poked his head back through the door.

"Is Remus there?" She asked knowing how important it was that he was there for James. Peter had acknowledged the owl and said he was coming but there had been radio silence from Remus which had caused doubt for everyone.

Sirius just gave a small smile and shut the door. It wasn't clear if that meant yes or no but Ally's heart sunk and she went to apologise but Alice pulled her back.

"Don't you dare say sorry for him." She scowled

Alice had been furious at how Remus had been. She didn't think he'd been fair to Alcyone or their relationship whatsoever. Now being officially three months pregnant, Alice thought she was able to voice her opinions and cause chaos without having to worry about people thinking she was crazy.