- 0.3

{.0.3 - Third Year}

From the author: I changed her name from Andromeda to Alcyone if anyone didn't see my announcement on my board so if there's any part where I call her 'Meda it's because I missed it let me know so I can change it.

Trigger: panic attack, slurs

 The summer between Alcyone's second and third year were different

The summer between Alcyone's second and third year were different. Arcturus tried his best to get more involved with his youngest two children but Caspian wasn't too bothered. His dad hadn't bothered with him in a while so why now?

Alcyone's thirteenth birthday was a lavish affair, yet again the Blacks were invited, Regulus was excited as he was friends with Caspian and Alcyone, the Rosier's and Avery's were also invited. Alcyone wanted Toby to come round but Perseus advised against it incase the other families got a bit funny about his blood status and he didn't want upset on his sister's birthday.

Despite all their efforts to stop havoc, Sirius Black in all his bloody glory caused uproar. He didn't mean to upset Alcyone but Orion and Walburga had enough and screamed at him. All Sirius had done was accidentally trip and fall into Alcyone with a plateful of cake, he ruined her birthday dress and despite all of Alcyone efforts not to cry because she was flustered as she hated attention, Regulus shouted at him in turn causing so many other disasters. This resulted in Alcyone crying to Oberon as he tried his best to get the stains out of her dress. Sirius had come to her room and knocked, he felt awful.

"I'm sorry Al, I didn't mean to spoil your birthday, please, please say you forgive me," the sound of Sirius begging caused Alcyone to feel some sort of pain in her heart

"Of course Sirius, it's ok," she said with a small smile

"No Tobias with you today?" He asked

She shook her head as she pushed some hair out of her face as it had fallen out of her clip.

"Perse and Obey said it was better to have separate celebrations with him because of the pureblood stuff," she said quietly and Sirius nodded

"Oh, well enjoy the rest of your day. Happy Birthday Al," he said with a wink and she smiled at him

Reggie came in and gave her a tight hug. Her thirteenth birthday wasn't so bad after all.

***

Back to school was always a stress, Alcyone felt as if she was never fully prepared as she kept thinking she would forget something. She didn't like being unorganised which is why she liked having Atlas or Wolf pack with her. Oberon had been extremely busy in the Auror department, Alcyone wasn't too sure why but she was worried about him.