66.

{.66. Mr and Mrs Lupin}

Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague woke up the first Thursday of the holidays with a horrible feeling in her stomach

Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague woke up the first Thursday of the holidays with a horrible feeling in her stomach. She was terrified to meet Remus' parents. Toby had said that Hope and Lyall Lupin were lovely people but she couldn't help but feel as if she was an imposter.

She came from a wealthy pureblood family whereas Remus was a half-blood and he always said his family didn't come from wealth. Was she someone he wanted to take to his family?

She was pacing back and forth in her room when there was a knock at the door. Caspian walked in with a small smile and had a cup of tea in his hands. He knew that tea soothed her because he could tell that she wasn't looking forward. Her nails had been chewed and the skin on her lips was now completely chapped.

"Mr and Mrs Lupin are going to love you, Cece," he reassured placing the tea on her dressing table

"What if they don't Casp? What if they think I'm snooty or... or..."

"Why would they think you're snooty sweetie?" Caspian asked

Ally paused to think and she didn't know, but she did have lots of expensive jewellery and that could have been a reason. However, she raised an eyebrow at her brother as if she was stating the obvious either way.

"Look, it's normal to be scared but you're so loveable, sweetie. You're going to win Remus' parents over and he'll love you more than anything in the world," he reassured "I know you think my advice is pointless because I'll never meet Walburga and Orion as Reggie's boyfriend but I assure you that Hope and Lyall will like you, Cece,"

"Okay. I do value your advice Caspy, regardless of if you'll never meet the devils as Reggie's boyfriend. I've practised and I can do this cant I?" She asked looking up at her brother

"Course you can, now come on. Drink that tea quick and 'Atlas said he'd take you," ally nodded and composed herself as she combed through her hair drinking the tea that Caspian made

Caspian always made such a lovely cup of tea and she was ninety per cent sure that he had put some firewhisky in there for her to have some Dutch courage. She finished the cup of tea in no time and she went downstairs where Atlas, Perseus and Caspian were waiting.

The brothers had told her to take Mrs Lupin a bouquet from their grounds to be polite and they had imported a bottle of whisky for Mr Lupin to be polite. They said it was better to turn up with things than nothing at all. She also had Italian chocolate for Remus and herself to indulge in.