11.

{.11. The Moon and Stars}

Returning to school had been difficult for Ally Montague

Returning to school had been difficult for Ally Montague. She hadn't wanted to leave her dad or her brothers, once she learned the true extent of her fathers illness she felt awful that she hadn't tried harder with him over the years and seeing him all frail truly made her feel like she was losing time with him and it made her anxious because despite everything she loved her dad. Despite the fact he tried to set her up in a pureblood betrothal, he wanted what was best for her and now Ally was scared that he'd never see her get married.

Arriving out of the floo powder into Professor McGonagall's office hadn't been fun as Ally had red puffy eyes again after saying good bye to everyone. She was a worrier which is why she had dreaded going back to Hogwarts now.

"Miss Montague, I do hope your father is feeling better?" Professor McGonagall asked

"Yes, he's out of St Mungo's that's the main thing," she replied biting her nails as she waited for Caspian to arrive out the fireplace

"Well if there's anything you need please come to me," Professor McGonagall said

Ally nodded as the fireplace lit green and Caspian stepped out smiling at Professor McGonagall before they had a small chat about getting leniency on homework and told to head back to their common rooms. The two youngest Montague's stayed silent. They hadn't known what to say, seeing their dad looking like that had scared them. Especially because all their brothers were getting older and it wasn't even that, there were dark wizards on the rise, Oberon could easily be hurt, so could Wolf as he is in the ministry and because Atlas is constantly travelling he could easily encounter one and get hurt.

The whole thing was sending Ally into a bit of a frenzy. She didn't want anything to happen to anyone that she loved, it was one of her worst nightmares. She was sure that if she was to stand in front of a boggart now that would be her fear, not her father.

She arrived outside the Hufflepuff common room and hugged Caspian tightly. He kissed her forehead and smiled softly at her.

"Tell your friends thank you for what they did for us Cece, I love you sweets always and forever," he said Ally rolled her eyes and squeezed his hand

"I will Caspy, I love you always and forever," she said before tapping the barrels to get into the common room waving her brother good bye

She got into the common room and saw Toby and Luke sitting playing wizards chess. She thought she'd bite the bullet and go and talk to them properly now. They needed to sort it out because she needed her two best friends and she really bloody missed them. She took a seat next to Toby and rest her head on his shoulder.