23.

{.23. Jealousy}

"Oi, Smith! What's this I hear about a party in the Hufflepuff common room?" Sirius black asked Toby as they made their way to the quidditch pitch

"No Lupin with you?" Toby asked with a tone in his voice — he was annoyed at his lack of kindness towards Ally.

"No, he's in the hospital wing getting some pepper up potion so he can get his party on tonight," Sirius teased

"Where's Pete?" Ally asked after a few moments

"He's in the greenhouses, there's a girl there he fancies. Told him to go make his move," Sirius said

This game was a Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor game and Ally was excited. She had seen that Hufflepuff had assembled a really great team and she was sure they had a fighting chance. It was nice too, for once Toby wasn't commentating and he could actually just sit and watch it with Ally but she was certain that she would have some of his commentary throughout which made her happy.

The game started off pretty mundane, nothing interested happened until the Hufflepuff seeker made a dive which Ally had no idea why because it was painfully obvious that the snitch was nowhere near her. The commentator was boring aswell like he actually explained what was happening in an unbiased way? Ally knew that Toby would do better.

Sirius was like an excited child all through the game, cheering James on constantly. He was playing exceptionally well and Ally was glad that he was at the top of his game but she wanted the Hufflepuff team to win so it wasn't very bloody good.

The game progressed and Ally was finding the game getting more and more predictable, the Gryffindors were dominating the game and she knew it wouldn't be long before the seeker caught the snitch. It was frustrating but Ally knew when to accept a loss.

"We'd be smashing it if you were keeper Ally!" Toby cheered

He had seen Ally play quidditch before and he loved how enthusiastic she was as a keeper, he always thought for such a tiny girl she was incredibly fierce when she got in the zone. It was because she'd always played with her brothers, she was used to the violence and toughness of the game.

It wasn't long after that before the seeker for Gryffindor caught the snitch and the game was over Ally gave a cheer and she clapped before she followed the boys to see James. Ally was surprised when she saw that Lily Evans was talking to James. Sirius smacked Toby's shoulder and Ally was almost positive she saw a tint of a blush on Lily's cheeks before she ran off.