87.

{.87. Days just seem so dark}

It was May 1979 when Ally had officially heard the news that Bellatrix was wanted for being a death eater

It was May 1979 when Ally had officially heard the news that Bellatrix was wanted for being a death eater. Perseus said he had been devastated hearing the news, especially as he knew how much Cygnus and Druella doted on Bellatrix. However the more he thought of it, the more he realised that they would have probably been happy about that.

Perseus had always had a soft spot for Andromeda Black more than any other sister and it was only because of her views that the family got on with her so well. He had found out the news from Andromeda who had been beside herself too, she had no idea that her sister had been like that.

Andromeda knew that Bellatrix was unwell, she was extremely unwell mentally but she didn't know what else could be done. She had tried everything she could to help her but alongside the marriage to Rodolphus Lestrange, Bellatrix was just too far gone.

Ally had tried her best to console Perseus, however she felt like she was just fighting a battle that she definitely couldn't win.

The school term was over now and Ally had finally qualified as a teacher. She had accepted a part time job in Hogwarts alongside Perseus giving some Arithmancy lessons. She didn't really care, she had decided she wanted to take ballet classes in the Muggle world and open her own studio. It was another on a whim decision from Ally, however she was determined and was hoping to prove to Oberon that she could do it.

Sirius and Toby were still broken up, neither had spoken to each other since their breakup just two weeks ago. Ally hated it. Ally hated it, she had resulted in planning the joint birthday party for Toby and Luke alone because of the awkwardness with Siri.

Being the party was now only a few days away, Ally had decided to visit Peter and give him his invitation in person.  Peter lived in the North of England, somewhere Ally didn't venture very often and she was extremely unfamiliar with the area but she knew that he lived in a two bedroom flat with his mother.

Ally was let in by a kind man who held the door open for her. She smiled and made her way up the stairs to the floor that James said Peter lived on.

Flat 68... flat 68... she mumbled to herself until she stopped finding the flat. She knocked on the door and took a step back while she waited for an answer. She waited two minutes before there was no answer and she knocked again, slightly firmer this time.

The door to the hallway opened and two women walked in smiling at one another. Ally smiled politely before she knocked the door again.

"You won't have much luck there love," one of the women said to her

"Excuse me?" Ally asked