42.

{.42. Breaking of bonds}

Trigger: anxiety and panic attacks

Cece,

It has come to my attention that you've applied for a job in the department of magical law enforcement. It was under our impression that you were going to do arithmancy. How come your decision changed, is it something to do with the Lupin boy?

Auror training is going extremely well, Moody reckons that I'll be passing my exams with flying colours, scores that'll match oberon's apparently. That hasn't been done since the Prewett twins got close a few years back.

As the full moon is approaching I've sent a package with the Wolfsbane potion for your boyfriend so that his transformation is smoother and it won't be as painful. We will do this every month for him, Jasmine or I will make it for him.

I've heard about your falling out with Regulus, is there not anything you can do to sort it? I'm assuming you've already tried but you know what he's like. He values your friendship Cece, let me know if there's anything I can do on my end to help.

I love you more than the moon, always and forever and we all can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Caspian x

P.s. sorry for the letter, I know I never write to you but I'm missing your company, who knew our brothers were so boring.

Ally smiled and placed the letter back in the box, she looked and saw several vials of the Wolfsbane potion within the box. She was extremely grateful for her brothers generosity.

"Is that you know what for you know who?" Toby asked causing Ally to look at him confused

"What on earth are you talking about?" She asked

"The potion for monthly problems?" He prompted

"Ohh," ally slowly realised "yes, it's for that," she responded

Only Toby had known that she wanted to help Remus with the Wolfsbane potion. Remus had always said that he couldn't afford it and he never would be able to but Ally was in a position where she was able to help and she'd always want to do this for the people she cared about.

"Will you come to the common room with me before potions this morning to drop this off?" She asked

"Sure, shall we go now? Can meet Luke there is it?" Toby asked to which she nodded