38.

{.38. It was a set up}

Trigger; panic attacks

The night after Atlas was found outside of Montague Mansion Ally's friends had stayed with her the entire night

The night after Atlas was found outside of Montague Mansion Ally's friends had stayed with her the entire night. Sirius turned into Padfoot because he knew it always brought her comfort and she cuddled into Remus and Toby all night with Sirius at the foot of her feet. James and Luke were also brilliant and brought the whole family cups of teas and food when they were worrying about Atlas when Jasmine was checking on him. Both boys would even tend to baby Graham if he had been crying.

Ally felt very contented with the friends and family that she had.

The business meeting for work Atlas had been called into was a set up. There was no business meeting. It was an opportunity for the death eaters to recruit new members and they had tried recruiting Atlas because of his skills with wandless magic. Obviously Atlas refused, which was when they turned to threats against Ally — she was more powerful than Atlas was — Atlas Montague would never allow anyone to hurt his sister.

Jasmine had walked into the room at around five in the morning with a small smile on her face and tears streaming down her cheeks. Ally held onto Remus' hand tightly worried about the news Jasmine was going to say — she really didn't want anything bad to happen to Atlas.

"He— he's alright, but you guys he was bitten...by Fenrir Greyback," she added looking at Wolf at the end

Remus took in a sharp inhale and wrapped his arms around Ally tightly knowing the stigma that was about to plague their family, not only was Atlas different in the sense he could do wandless magic but he was now plagued with this awful illness too. Ally's heart has sank to her toes as she knew that Atlas would have to go through the transformations every month.

Perseus ran his hand over his face and kept an arm wrapped around Oberon who had been sat staring at the same spot all morning. Caspian had gone over to Grimmauld Place, he wanted to find out what Regulus knew about the events of that night. He had only told Ally this, not wanting everyone to know what Walburga and Orion had been forcing him to listen to.

"Does anyone know when the next full moon is?" Arcturus asked

"Two weeks from now," Remus muttered, Ally looked up at him with a confused look in her eyes because as far as she was aware Remus Lupin hated the moon, so why would he know the moon cycles?

Wait... the more Ally thought about it the more she was confused. Remus Lupin despised the moon, she doubted he'd even looked at the book that she'd made him with all the pretty moon quotes and cycles. It also started to raise the questions of why Remus was sick every single month and why she saw Sirius scratched to pieces that one time.