49.

{.49. Christmas Day}

After the last Hogsmeade Christmas came around way quicker than what was necessary

After the last Hogsmeade Christmas came around way quicker than what was necessary. The train ride home was just Ally, Toby and Luke because the marauders had sat with Lily and her friends and while Remus didn't like it, he had promised his friends he'd be more present in their group activities as they'd noticed he'd been more anxious lately and nobody was really certain why he was.

However, it was now Christmas Day and the Montague siblings were downstairs with their father opening the presents that they had received. Ally was extremely thankful for everything she had received. She had some nice new designer dresses and pairs of shoes, she also received quite a few arithmancy and astronomy books with Atlas buying her a book on divination because even though she didn't take it because she thought the teacher was rubbish, she absolutely loved reading tea leaves and doing palmistry.

Ally had bought each of her brothers a shirt, aftershave and a framed picture of her with them when she was considerably younger. She had done the same for her dad but had bought him a new hot chocolate mug because he wasn't able to drink now, the mug was cliche and said #1 dad on it but Arcturus' face had lit up when he had received it and it made ally's heart warm, he hugged her incredibly tight and told her it was the best present he had received in his life after his children.

She had bought graham the cutest cuddly bear which he laughed at and went to chew the ear of immediately — Jasmine thought that Graham was starting to teethe — and she had bought him numerous little outfits which jasmine and wolf were very appreciative of.

Ally just loved buying people gifts. She was ultimately way too excited for her Christmas dinner too, she thought for a split moment earlier in the day that Jack Avery and his parents were coming but thankfully Perseus had dissuaded them from coming because he said they were having lamb and beef on their Christmas dinner not turkey, and that was enough to keep them away because it was untraditional.

Ally thought perseus' reasoning was brilliant and so incredibly funny but she was so glad that they weren't coming because she couldn't stand Jack Avery, he gave her such a bad vibe. She couldn't even explain what it was she just didn't like him and Caspian said that was a good enough excuse because people's intuition was never wrong.

"Cece, do you want some of this Muggle drink gin?" Oberon asked her

"Sure why not," she smiled — her answer to the why not was because of the state she bloody got in after drinking with Cissy but she didn't care it was Christmas

"I'm so jealous you lot can drink now," arcturus grumbled

"Yes but dad you're doing so good now, it would be a shame to spoil all that hard work," Cece smiles kissing his cheek as she left to go grab the gin from Oberon