71.

{.71. Monty and Mia}

Ally was only training with Perseus three days a week and thankfully the first of September wasn't one of them

Ally was only training with Perseus three days a week and thankfully the first of September wasn't one of them. As the first of September was the sorting and just settling the students in it was deemed unnecessary for Ally to go to Hogwarts on that day. However, she didn't mind, as she could spend the whole day with Fleamont and Euphemia Potter instead.

Ally wasn't naive to think that Monty and Mia would be well, she knew that they were sick and James had prepared her but she still wanted to take nice things for the two who had comforted her when she was terrified. She had even gone to the lengths to knit them both a blanket each — she wasn't very bloody good but she gave it a go and hoped that they appreciated the effort nevertheless.

Caspian had decided to apparate Ally there because he didn't like the thought of her apparating by herself. Dumbledore had told the brothers and everyone in the order to ensure that she nor Atlas went anywhere on their own. Ally had told and argued with Caspian that she was fine to floo there but they were having none of it.

She finished assembling the gift baskets and grabbed them as she walked into the living room. It was safe to say that none of her brothers had addressed why she was late to the order meeting at all. Oberon has just asked if she was safe and Perseus asked if she wanted to go in any Muggle contraceptives. She said yes to Oberon and that she didn't know to Perseus and they left the conversation at that. It was very awkward and Ally didn't think they needed to bc delve any further into it.

"Ready Ce?" He asked as he took one of the baskets off her noticing that she was struggling with the weight

"Yeah, I'm ready Casp," she smiled

"Lupin be there with you?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"No I'm going to Remus' house, later on, he's found himself a cottage to move into for the time being," she told Caspian "to keep hope and Lyall safe," she clarified

Caspian nodded and held his hand out For her to take as they walked out of the anti-apparition borders of their mansion. Ally didn't like Caspian much when she was younger. They had their moments and he was a bloody arse to her but she always loved him. She just noticed the more they got older, the closer they became and she relished in the feeling, especially because they needed each other in these moments and difficult times.

"Did you at least enjoy your first time with Remus?" Caspian asked

"Caspy!" She hissed, her neck going red with splotches

"Look, I'm the best brother to speak to this about!" He reasoned "I know what it's like to be in love, I'm young, and I'm by far the coolest brother right?"