Notice Me Senpai

You're my senpai,
My only senpai.
You give me dokis and shades of grey.

You'll never notice me.
But I still love you.
You're sugoi, kawaii desu ne.
(amazing/incredible, cute...is that right?)

I hope senpai will notice me...

Your POV

I'm an anime fangirl who likes male characters are mostly my favorites of all time. I crushed hard and I fell in love with them. I blushed everytime I see shirtless scenes that captivates my own eyes and handsome faces made my heart melt so bad.

I wonder if only he could be my senpai. Or maybe he will notice me. On second thought, I'm not actually the flirty or naughty type when it comes to boys. I hope I'll find a cute guy who's lucky to love me and my dreams will come true no matter what happens.

But what if he doesn't like me or hate me for no reason? That's the problem. I'm afraid my senpai will never notice me at all like I didn't exist. Was he just merely a vision in my thoughts or an angel in disguise. I don't want to be left alone filled with denial.

I want a boy who I made him laugh at my jokes. The one who has the most charming smile I've ever seen or hear his sexiest deep voice that soothes my heart as if were tears. When I try to picture him or visualize his attractive features, it makes me sad.

That face is the only one I see as a gift from the heavens above. His nice body keeps me warm like sleeping on super soft blankets made of cotton. I bet he has those deep blue eyes and sunshine blonde hair. I can tell he's as hot as a fictional anime character.

But I'm still afraid he's not for real. He didn't exist to my world either. Why can't I imagining things? Am I the one who sees it in my very own eyes? It felt surreal to me rather than a heavenly lucid dream. There might be a better way to find my senpai.

When time slowed down and my world stops for a minute, that's when I had eyes for a cute guy who has the looks of an anime character. Stunning features, nice hairstyle, perfect nose, seductive eyes, kissable lips...etc. That face is the one I can picture in my head.

As time resumes, I got lost in a sea of people or a huge crowd as I standing in the middle of the road. Love hurts a lot over and over....it felt like forever. I haven't introduced myself to him or leave flowers on the porch of his house as I walked away in complete shame while he stares at me by the window.

I thought he likes someone else instead of me. I'll get crushed to bits if I don't have the guts to say something to him and I don't want to say goodbye. The exact same feeling I've ever felt of my whole entire life. That's why he never notices me and I broke. Good grief...

Why do I feel like this? If I'm unable to see him in time, I'll go crazy, become psychopathic or just kill myself. Those are the words that repeats in my mind. And that means I'll never find a perfect boy and start over again. I just can't keep this up anymore...

That cute boy I see is just a split image of my innocence or the light of my life. However, there's one thing that I hate the most. The girl he likes is someone who I don't know her name which she reminds me of a female character from a videogame. The one I get so jealous.

I should just choke her to death by the neck as I snapped angrily 'WHY, YOU LITTLE!!' (in Homer Simpson style). Claw her pretty face so hard by the tip of my fingernails, watch her bleed in horror as she screamed in crucial pain. That feel good, huh?!

I also interrupt her while I was talking or having a conversation with my hot senpai because I hate girls who gets really close to him and it TICKED me off. I hate girls who cuts off my speech because I wasn't finish talking yet as my anger has taken over me.