Black And White Swan Princes

Your POV

Will my dream ever come true? I only hope for a miracle to happen. I looked up in the sky and saw a clear blue atmosphere surrounded by puffy clouds, as soft as a swan's feathers and as white as angel's wings. Fascinating...

Sometimes when those clouds are mixed with a tint of black and grey hues, combined into gloomy and dreary darkness; like an old '40's film. Colors drained without the single drop of rainbow or watercolor paints. All of it are completely nothing than a blank empty piece of paper.

Both colors are in mostly black and white....just like the ones of a horrifying portrait or eerie drawings. The symbol of fear, nightmare, shadows...I am more than an emo type of person who likes to wear black gothic clothes rather than a rockstar or have tattoos.

Listen to punk rock, dark ambient or horror background music with my headphones on. Imagine if I was sitting on a bench at the park when it's a sad cloudy day on every June or July, waiting for the cold rain to fall. All alone and isolated in the world like I was nothing. Good grief...

But then, I was trapped by monsters. The ones from the scary movies are mostly my fears that haunted me to death whenever I went to sleep at night. Like the bedtime story of a terrifying so-called 'bogeyman' just to scare children and give themselves spooky nightmares that bug the crap out of their lives.

Pierced my skin with sharp claws or knives, covered my body with blood. My wrists and ankles chained up with shackles, making me a prisoner locked in a dungeon. Burst out tears and cry for help but then, I was saved by two angels who are black and white, light and dark. Twins, I guess?

Protected by large wings inside a safeguard bubble or shield me for secure. Those angels are both males. Sunshine blonde and ebony black hair, sapphire and ruby eyes. They are look alike, same faces. Handsome, elegant and compassionate.

I blushed and tears of sheer sadness began to form in the corner of my eyes. Terrified and traumatized by those creepy crawlies. In my own thoughts, I don't want to face my fears because I probably don't think I can manage it myself. I'm just so afraid of everything.

It's hopeless....I never watch another horror stuff or listen to scary music again. Most of it that gives me stress for days or weeks. I'm became phobic to those things, psychologically and mentally. I shook my head as I rubbed my temples trying to calm me down.

I took a big deep breath to let it out. What am I going to do? I decided to go outside as I take a stroll to the forest. I don't mind about the cold or the clothes I was wearing....still, it gives me chills and it heals my poor soul. I walked deep into the woods where I can see a clearing coming from the distance.

I walked even further...now I found myself in a different world. I looked back to see my home is slowly fading away. How am I going to go back? I sighed sadly. There's no way out for me to go home. I quietly sobbed and I felt my throat tighten. I continued walking to look for someone who can help me. Maybe a safer place to stay so that nothing will haunt my dreams.

As I walked and walked, I saw a large crystal blue pond sparkling under the sunlight like diamonds. Black and white swans everywhere. Cherry blossom and wisteria trees, colorful flowers and lilies here and there. So amazing to see such a dreamy view like this before.

 So amazing to see such a dreamy view like this before

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Guardian Angel (Angel!Link x Religious!Reader Oneshots) PART 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें