Nature Can Heal

Your POV

I love nature in my life. It can heal me whenever I have many struggles I encountered. I love to hear the birds tweeting, feel the wind blew through my hair and the sunshine on my face as I spread my arms out wide like I was praising by God above.

I listened to the sounds of nature music; such as meditation, zen, yoga, sleep or anti-stress should do the trick. I imagined myself walking my way through the forest with my floral dress on like a princess. Barefooted and my hair went gorgeously long, silky and flawlessly smooth.

There, when I have to find a special place to meet my suitor as Prince Charming on a white horse, came to escort me to his place. I beginning to think that I love him and he loves me back. He then holds a bouquet of flowers in his hands as if he wants to court me, gives me that hot smirk.

Then, the most amazing part is he had those crystal white wings. Of course, he was my angel in disguise. The Cupid who shot my heart with an arrow, got myself into a spell of a love potion; instead of sleeping nor poison in it. Hypnotized by his love in a trance.

That's my dream boy. But I'm afraid I will never find a perfect suitor for me. It's impossible, unlike the real ones here. I thought those things are just fake, make-believe or made-up stories. Nothing more than just a little girl's fairytale or a woman's fantasy.

It doesn't fit in the real world either. But I got to know who he is. I know I will...and I have to tell him he's mine and mine alone, nobody else. He's the key to my heart, trapped inside a lonely cage in the darkness. Set me free and hugged him for comfort.

I wonder what's his name. Does he likes nature? The trees, grassfields, flowers, clear waters....just like me? I'm pretty sure of that. If he's an angel or Prince Charming, I'd be delighted to meet him and start falling in love with him all over again to inspire me.

Enchanted by his sexy posture but he notices my deep blush on my face, which it made him laugh. I laughed as well in return. The question just popped up inside my head: Do angels love or be filled with romance? I guess so...he's like Cupid, after all.

By the way, I was at my own treehouse as I watched the pleasant scenery. Well, my house is right next to a fine grass plain so that I won't go that far from here or go to the park. It's nice to sit outside the fields as some relaxation to cleanse my inner mind and to calm my senses. Still, the view is amazing.

While I admired the greener scene, I slowly leaned my head against the window pane. I'm still wearing my ladylike floral dress on, because it's from my mother's as a birthday present. Right now, she's in a better place...and so as my father. He joined with her for a peaceful rest. They both died by a tragic accident.

They told me that when I grow up, I'll fine a kind man who's better for me. I wonder what does he looked like. Is he handsome? Tall, strong and muscular. I hope he's a gentleman in an elegant attire. Blonde hair, blue eyes and had a perfect smile that made my heart float.

Mother Nature sure is always a healing medicine for me and beautiful to look at. Just like the ones I see pictures in the internet or landscape arts. I love nature even when I go outdoors, having no worries in the world, the freedom within my soul like birds soar into the open sky, ready to explore. But many people aren't interested in sort of way.

I seemed to like nature most of the time. What if a heavenly paradise would be just like the one from the pictures I see in the internet? I'm sure of it. Only God knows....I should just reach my hand out as if it awaits me to let my soul began to wonder like a lone spirit finally be in peace.

I sighed at the thought. But then, a miracle happened. I felt someone's arms snaked around my waist and feathers tickling my fair skin. A warm breath with a scent of mint and a masculine chuckle. I slowly turned my head around to see the one and only angel of my dreams.

He gave me a graceful smile to his lips. I smiled back. He was sitting beside me, arms still around my waist. I blushed slightly. He pulled me close to his chest, feeling the warmth. He had a sweet scent of musk mixed with rose petals. I sat up before facing him as I wrapped my arms around his neck while he admired every touch of my skin.

Foreheads touched, eyes locked deeply together and our legs in between. He then trailing fluttery kisses down to my neck. I moaned softly while I played my fingers with his hair, kissing my neck even deeper. As I admired his kiss, I felt his fingers tangling the strap of my dress to expose my bare shoulders.

His attire....exposed to see his strong well-toned chest. I began to explore him once more. He was wearing a white angelic skirt which covered his private parts. He then soothed my cheekbone gently as he smiles down at me lovingly. Blonde hair in a perfect hairstyle. Magical eyes so blue as the ocean. He chuckled seductively.

"I have never met a young lady like you before. I see you have interest in me. You have never made eye contact with a hero, don't you?"

He said with a cute smile. I giggled shyly as I rested my hands on his shoulders and smiled at him as well.

"I've never met a real angel in my whole life. But it is really you. You're the Prince Charming of my dreams. And....you're a hero?"

I replied while trailing my finger to his fine muscles, adored by his handsome features. He nodded curtly.

"Yes, I am. My name is Link. I am the hero you seek from the heavens above. Your eyes tells me that you do love me. What is your name if I may ask?"

He said in elegance as he removed some hair off my face. I held his hand in mine, fingers entwined.

"(F/N)(L/N). Just call me '(Y/N)' for short. I live here alone and I was just wanting to wait for you so I can have some little company. You see, it's all so quiet and lonely out here. I'm so glad you're really here. I miss you, Link."

He hummed before he kissed my lips. He feel the same way.

"I miss you too, (Y/N)."

We both sit beside on the wooden floor of my treehouse, our backs leaned against the wall and wrapped in each others' arms. His wings began to glow, sprinkling sparks of glitter everywhere like a shower. I sighed deeply.

"Link, I just want to ask you something. Do you think nature can heal?"

I asked him. He looked me in interest, tilted his head cutely which it made me blush once more.

"Oh, (Y/N)....nature can heal, you night ask? Yes. Nature has many things. You can see every living thing is unique. The beauty of nature has the ability to heal your soul whenever you feel sad and alone. Nature will help you cleanse away your negative emotions. Of course, your angel can give you love, like I do. You have a good heart, (Y/N)."

Link cupped my cheek, soothingly rubbing my skin with his thumb. I blushed once again as I sighed softly.

"No matter what, nature has purity to refresh your mind and to let go of your temper. I am your angel of nature. Also, I love you and you love me as well."

With that last sentence, I blushed like a red tomato. Link leaned closer to my face, gracefully closed his eyes and press his lips on mine. A passionate kiss at that. I kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I accept it. Then, we both layed down on the floor. He was now on top of me, spreads his wings wider and wider like an eagle. He chuckled, gives me a sexy smirk.

"How much I love you, (Y/N)."

He then kissed my neck, caused me to giggle. It tickles a little.

"I love you too, Link."

He chuckled again but more seductive this time. We both stayed inside the treehouse on our first moment. Staring at the clear blue sky, hands linked together in closeness. I have found my peace...with Link by my side. My angel of nature, my Prince Charming.

********

Quote:
"Find a place where you can walk barefoot. Connect with nature. Let her transmit all its healing power to you." - Unknown

"Let the beauty of nature remind you of the goodness of God." - Unknown