The Girl With Phobia

Note: Imagine the top image are the demons of your phobia or fears. The illustrations are pretty dark and horrifying to describe it (try to zoom the picture so that you can see it very clearly or look closer).

Reality Of Fear
You're not afraid of the dark,
You're scared of what's in it.
You're not afraid of heights,
You're afraid of falling.

You're not afraid of the people
around you,
You're just afraid of rejection.
You're not afraid to love,
You're just afraid of not being
loved back.

You're not afraid to let go,
You're just afraid to accept the reality
that he's gone
You're not afraid to try again,
You're just afraid of getting hurt
for the same reason.

Your POV

I am a timid phobic person. I'm afraid of everything. I have a fear of puppets, heights, horror movies, firecrackers, explosions, talk to strangers, going to school, sexual relationships...etc. All of it! If I see one in my surroundings, I started to shake nervously like a strong earthquake, heavy hyperventilating, gripped my head or cover my ears as I screamed violently, close my eyes shut and cry or wail like a child.

It's making me faint, collapse on the ground captured by evil spirits into the cold dark abyss. I imagined myself as I smash my hands on a glass mirror and then, I suddenly saw a corpse reflection or a mere shadow with glowing eyes. Of course, I'm so afraid of the bogeyman.

It stretched out for its hand, slowly moving towards my direction as if it tries to grab me and tear my skin apart. I was so scared to death and I felt my soul flies away from my pale body like a ghost. Or scratch my bloody nails on a wooden surface of a table, chair, door or the walls.

I suddenly become schizophrenic, out of control and completely out of my insane mind. I get frightened too much because I don't know how I should interact and I feel nervous very quick. Then, I huddle in the corner of the walls, crawled up in a ball like I was trapped in a cage, all of the entire room is empty and nobody is there to help.

I bawled out tears over and over, my mind is racing with many fears and my heart is in deep trouble, ripped apart to pieces and leaving the red withered petals behind on the ground as if it was under an evil spell of an unloved one.

I see so many horrifying, disfigured and bloodshot faces everywhere as I ran away from a dark forest....imagine in a kid's cartoon, trapped for all eternity filled with scary disturbing scenes; from puppet shows to psychopathic clowns, from anime horror to Disney nightmare-fueled creepiness.

I just can't control it....it gives me bad dreams as a child. It plays in my mind over a hundred times, I traumatized in so much fear, too afraid that I can't take it enough. I can't get ahold of this eerie suffering torture. Am I in some kind of purgatory in living hell?

I covered my face in my hands, burst out a shower of tears. I just want to wear a plain-colored sad mask and black clothes; a shirt with a broken heart print, spilling out drops of blood because romance is nothing but death. A leather pants and a hoodie to hide my identity. I am hopeless to love...

Many people have dressed in different colors, except for me...faded to black. Without a rainbow I can't find, turned into gloomy rain. I stand in front as droplets hit my face, feel the sheer cold numbness of my body to cleanse and wash all the bloody wounds away.

I have to get away as I can. All the pressure is too much to handle as it breaks my bones. Even though when I got a phobia, I was scared if nobody will ever find me and I feel lost. I wish for miracle that would take me away to somewhere else where I can be safe.