Anti-Holiday

Note: Insert 'I Am Not A Loser' by Squidward Tentacles from the broadway musical (top image).

"I HATE everything on the menu! Something stupid, I'm sure. This is the reward we get for all our hardwork? Fishing for stinky clams on a smelly boat in a filthy lagoon? You call this FUN?! And to think, I could be wearing a powdered wig right now. How about you cast out over there so I can ignore you? We've been here for three days and haven't gotten a nibble! Why did he have to go like this and leave me tied to this idiot?!" (Episode: 'Clams')

"Don't you ever wake me up from my beauty sleep?! IDIOT BOY...if I knew, do you think I'd be standing here getting yelled at by a bunch of morons? If I knew that was the last time I've seen--I would have slammed the door in his face even harder! I wouldn't seek out that twit for all the leotards of the sea. Is that your version of a THREAT?" (Episode: 'Whatever Happened To Spongebob')

"It's all over! I'm back HOME! If I remember my high school science, on the moon, I'm much lighter than on Earth. Which means...this fall won't hurt me. I have strange feeling suddenly coming over me. Could it be...that I'm happy? I guess I'm getting nothing for Christmas again. Science is crazy and filled with lunatics!!" (Episode: 'Goons On The Moon')

"Time to relax. Well, time to go...what's the big deal? It's only garbage? For the final time, I don't want that paper. It's yours forever and ever! Take it, please. And promise me, no matter how much I may beg, and plead and cry, don't give that paper back to me...EVER!! How can anyone have fun with just a piece of paper? What am I saying?! I am such an idiot! Now reading 'Boring Science Digest', that's fun." (Episode: 'The Paper') - Squidward Tentacles

" (Episode: 'The Paper') - Squidward Tentacles

Your POV

Your POV

I used to hate holidays so much because I'm such a grumpy old Squidward. Of course, I'm not in a very good mood when it comes to special occasions. I felt unbearable and a total dislikeable person. That's not probably my taste.

If I could be on a holiday, I should just wear an oceanic perfume...the scent of Spongebob, Patrick or Squidward. I never tell anyone that I was a huge fan of my favorite show ever since I was a kid. Still, life goes on and on and my mood changes rapidly.