Like A Boss

Note: Here are tribute videos for Benson Dunwoody. All 3-in-1. It also reflects on his personality.

How many times when Benson says 'YOU'RE FIRED' through the whole episodes? 40-80 above? Well, you guessed it.
* Clean up this mess or you're fired!
* Play videogames or you're fired!
* Everybody slack off or you're fired!
* Go buy a new garage door by the end of the day or you're fired!
* Just get the donuts or you're fired!
* Get the cart fixed or you're fired!
...And so on, etc.

Benson's top priorities in life:
1. His running gags
2. His car/golf cart
3. His clipboard
4. His drum sets
5. His 'Men In Black' suit
6. His 'World's Best Boss' mug
7. His chicken wings
8. His break dancing moves
9. His rage when destroying stuff
10. His office/manager in charge

"Just wings? These wings might decide whether or not I could go out with the girl of my dreams. Everything has to be PERFECT!! Pam dumped me...I've been eating all these wings but they're not making me feel any better."

"That's it....I've had it with you. I can't even knocked out without you ruining my social life and getting me into stupid food challenges! I would've never gotten into this mess if you two weren't just messing around. You are FIRED!! No more chances, just get outta here!"

"I've had a bad stretch lately. So my wallet and credit cards got stolen. So accounting lost my paycheck. So I can't afford to pay my rent or feed myself. But cards are where I'm never let me down before and she won't do it this time."

"This is so typical. You get bored so you just slack off instead of finishing your work. I don't feel like raking right now." - Benson Dunwoody (Cartoon Network's 'Regular Show')

Your POV

I used to be the boss of my work but the only major problem is I have a severe case of extreme anger which is a pretty common issue I suffered in my whole entire life. I scolded at people who are slacking off and mind their own lousy business. Sheesh...

Why can I deserve this? Then what am I suppose to do? Explode my gumballs on purpose? This is totally a bunch of crap! Of course, I destroy things that I hate because I mentally kept on counting off 1 to 100 above even if I couldn't hold my anger for too long.

But if I yell, they will fire me or kicked out of work. What's going to happen to me? Ugh, why do you always have to lie to my face? I worked too hard for 24 hours a day and I can't get an award as 'employee of the month', despite of my anger management issues.