Tears Of Joy And Sadness

"I lost something once. I lost something I couldn't live without--my identity. It's terrible! It's the most terrible thing that's ever happened to me." (Episode: 'Missing Identity')

"I guess I can be a Good Noodle from back here. It's so hard to hear. Whatever you do, don't look at him. What kind of student sits back here anyway? There is nothing about what you did back there! You got me in trouble! You got me moved to the back of the room! You cost me one of my Good Noodle stars! It seems like you would care a lot of stupid stars, considering you are one! In one day, I've gone from Good Noodle to Bad Egg." (Episode: 'New Student Starfish')

"He's all alone with no one to take care of him. Does 'you can take the night off, pal!'...ring a bell? OVERTIME?!! You never help! NEVER!! We're bad parents! Despite all we've been through, it was worth it!" (Episode: 'Rock A Bye Bivalve')

"I call you a lady to humiliate and demean you. It's a motivational tool we coaches use. You're blowing everything we trained for! BLOWING IT!! Why didn't you just say I was pushing it too hard?! Why didn't you tell me I wasn't listening?!" (Episode: 'The Great Snail Race') - Spongebob

 You're blowing everything we trained for! BLOWING IT!! Why didn't you just say I was pushing it too hard?! Why didn't you tell me I wasn't listening?!" (Episode: 'The Great Snail Race') - Spongebob

Your POV

Your POV

Whenever I cried day and night, I can express my smiles under the summer sunshine or rain. Imagine a sprinkler fountain outside the backyard, playing water guns or a beach ball....that sounds like fun to me. Running freely through the grassy hills; it will be living in paradise. No worries, no more pain, don't have a care in the world at all.

A paradise filled with pure happiness. Tears of joy and of course, sadness. Dance underneath the stars, chasing colors, swim like the schools of fish in the sea....like in a surreal dream. It's all in my imagination. 🌈🌈🌈

I can feel it inside me veins. It excites me to see such a wonderful sight. But I'm afraid that won't come true if it's for real or not. Sure, I have a childish attitude and I am happy. I can be filled with peaceful tears and let my vision roam free....like birds of a feather.

Maybe someone out there will love me back and heal my pain. If only I had a guardian angel who can take me away in his place. Welcomed me with open arms and kissed my head goodnight. If dreams are ethereal and magical that came to life, maybe a secret sanctuary is there full with wonders.

Well, I don't think so either. I hold too many memories so much and that makes me cry, most of it I cherish that is important to me. Some are nostalgic like music in the air as my childhood awaits me. Spread my arms high enough to touch the sky and feel the breeze. I'm sure I can find it somehow.

If only my wish will come true. I picture out inside my mind is like a painting portrait, every pieces of drawings or the nature wallpapers I seen in the internet, that sure is a living paradise just for me. But there's nothing like that....it's impossible. Without any imagination, I'll never enter the gates or open a portal to a different world that nobody will know.

I want to know what lies ahead. I sighed at the dream. I stared into the sky, arms crossed behind my head. Relaxing outside the backyard as I exhaled deeply yet a bit sad. I can feel my heart racing....I thought those dreams are pretty surreal and trying to lure me someplace. I'm sure of that.

I flipped myself sidewards as I layed down on the grass and think for a second, hoping for a miracle. After a few minutes, I started to get drowsy and then, I slowly ended up falling asleep until I didn't notice if there's somebody who is watching me.

*~Timeskip~*

While I was still taking a rest, I heard the sound of waves crashing...and I felt on someone's lap who was singing a lullaby in a strange language. I groaned a little until I can feel a hand stroked my cheek. When I open my eyes, I saw a pair of pure blue pools and golden blonde hair that swayed by the cool breeze. He was good-looking too.

I scanned my surroundings to see a beautiful white sand beach as the sunset shines on the horizon. A fresh grassfield blown swiftly by the wind. Trees and Hawaiian tropical flowers everywhere. The sky had mixed colors of yellowish orange highlights and red hues. So amazing to watch...

I slowly reached out for my hand to his face...he then grabs my wrist gently and placed it against his bare chest. He grinned down at me, causing me to blush a light pink. I slowly sat up to face him, the first time we made eye contact to each other. He blushed as well.

He was shirtless, only in his loincloth skirt and I saw those beautiful white wings I've ever seen. Feathers radiating brightly in the sunlight by a rainbow aura. I looked down and saw my old clothes are now changed into a flowing summer dress with rose ribbons and laces that reached to my ankles.

I can't believe I first met a handsome angel of my dreams. My heart began to pump up faster than lightning and then, my eyes turned watered. As I started to cry, he cupped both of my cheeks in his and wiped them tears away. I smiled weakly at him. He did the same before he could lean closer to my face and collide his lips on mine.

I don't care about my tears. I felt this strong urge to kiss him deeper as I rested my hands on his bare chest. He snaked his arm around my shoulder while the other is on my waist. Still exploring his sweet taste but more passionate this time. Then, we both pulled away for air. He smirked at the kiss, locked our eyes in a tender gaze.

"I see you have fallen for me. What is your name?", he asked.

"I'm (Y/N). I've never met a real angel before but....you are the one from my dreams. Are you....", I said.

"My name is Link. And yes, this dream is for you. I have been waiting for this very first moment I could lay my eyes upon you. Ohh, (Y/N)....I want to love you the more I give you pleasure you deserve, like this."

I wrapped my arm around his neck, giving him a shy smile. He buried his face under my neck and kissed my skin for lovemarks while I played his soft hair, tangling them with my fingers to pull him close even more. I moaned at his touch as tears streamed down in the corner of my eyes.

He then licked my neck seductively and kissed my tears. I slightly felt a bulge between my legs and his, wrapped in each others' arms. It really turned me on. He's so cute and so sexy to touch his muscular body. He chuckled in a flirty way, making me blush once more.

He removed some hair off my face as he caressed my cheekbone before planting a sweet kiss on my forehead. After our first romantic moment, we both layed down on the grass, watching the sunset fades away its light, now replaced into a celestial blue starry night while I admired the warmth of his scupted chest as the cool wind blew around between us.

"Link, I wish I want to stay with you forever. Without you by my side, I would cry a lot of tears...you know, both tears of joy and sadness. You're the only one I have in the world. I love you."

I replied to him with teary eyes and my heart beats for him. He wiped my tears like last time. He gave me a loving smile graced upon his full lips. 💋💋💋

"I love you too, (Y/N). And yes, I would loved to spend our romantic time together, just you and me alone. An angel's love will give you some of my affectionate actions. Of course, I do I love you the most."

He cooed, our hands entwined with closeness. Tears of joy and sadness are not that kind. They are tears of love. I first met a special angel who loves me back and I finally found my paradise. I am happy here...this is my sanctuary from now on; for as long as I like.

********

Quote:
"Tears of joy are like the summer raindrops pierced by the sunbeams." - Hosea Ballou

"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." - Joseph Campbell