Mad World

Note: Here are tribute videos for Squidward Tentacles. All 3-in-1. It also reflects on his feelings.

"Probably out enjoying this beautiful day where it was meant to be enjoyed. I bet this guy won't be here. If anything like that last group of dirty drop outs. That's it?! I just wanna go home! Teach me how to surf so I can go home!" (Episode: 'Spongebob VS The Big One')

"The vikings were....a race of scholars and scientists who lived before even Mr. Krabs was born. Let's not forget you're the one who dragged me into this crate in the first place! Now, you ask me to pour my heart out and this is the respect I get?!" (Episode: 'Dear Vikings')

"Just ignore him. Maybe he'll go away. Do I know you? I never seen you before in my life. Being too darn happy all the time. Here's the slop you ordered. Enjoy, if you can choke it down." (Episode: 'To Squarepants Or Not To Squarepants')

"That voracious vermin is ruining my French chef fantasy! One more step, and I will spit you on a roast!! I mean, roast you on a spit!" (Episode: 'Bunny Hunt') - Squidward Tentacles

Your POV

I have a difficult life growing up. I was once a happy child back then; playing with toys, have wild imagination or 'invisible friends'. Being the feisty little rascal I am, I loved to draw and create dreams where anything is possible.

I have hoped that my wish will come true somehow. Yes, my life is simple as it is but it suddenly came to a terrible end soon. Also, I always loved to watch 'Spongebob Squarepants' when I was little. The Hawaiian music, sound of bubbles under the sea, kinds of marine species, jellyfish buzzing...etc.

I laughed out loud just looking at that and the songs are quite catchy. If I were like Spongebob, I can be happy. Make friends, excited and have no worries. Sometimes, things are getting hard for me as I developed these kind of strange feelings that I'm curious about.

What about my talent? Well, everyone doesn't seem to like it either; interested in music or impressive arts. However, when I tried and tried to express, they all laughed at me and I failed. That's how I feel rejected about my skills. My hopes and dreams are falling apart for good. Brilliant...

But when I become a teenager, I was going downhill. I suffered from stress. Slowly crumbling away and all of my invisible friends are disappearing into dust. I am now turning into a grumpy Squidward. No longer like Spongebob anymore, I have reached to adulthood.

My happiness is replaced with sadness. Feeling gloomy, deeply depressed and glum. I applied my job as a cash register at a fast-food restaurant, just like poor Squidward do. I wear an unsatisfied expression on my face, drowned by my misery. How sad is that? My life is now a mad world. 😞😞 😭😭

See, the look on my face that shows no feelings. Mostly just tiredness, out of energy and a very deep mood. I worked 24/7 everyday...it repeats over and over, still not happy. I am 18 or 20 years old but I acted like Squidward when times are really tough.