One-Sided Unrequited Love

Note: 'Peanuts' is my favorite when I was a kid, especially Charlie Brown. It was actually based on the creator Charles Schulz's sad life and his childhood experiences...like Charlie Brown do, being the loveable loser he is instead of a 'blockhead'.

Throughout the show, he looked depressed. Have anxiety problems, always let his head down alone and heartbroken, not in a mood for a romantic relationship and some have encountered serious mental issues. For Schulz's quote:

"Many struggles of Charlie Brown drawing similar to the struggles when I was growing up, struggles in fact we all endure, each day of our lives." (I know it's so painfully sad, right? 😭😭😭)

Don't worry. If you like to watch the 'Peanuts' series, you can feel the emotional story that you might just want to 'forget it, kid'. Don't be sad, Charlie Brown. You have Snoopy by your side! Be happy, have fun with friends. 😊😊

"I thought being in love was supposed to make you happy

"I thought being in love was supposed to make you happy..." (Episode: 'There's No Time For Love, Charlie Brown')

"Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave....someone always leaves. Then we would have to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I know what I need. I need more 'hellos'. Goodbye, Snoopy..." (Episode: 'Snoopy, Come Home')

"I've written an invitation to the Little Red-Haired Girl. I was afraid to call her. It's too late to mail it...so I thought I'd take it to her house, but I'm worried. Tomorrow night's party...the Little Red-Haired Girl never answered my letter....what a way to start a new year..." (Episode: 'Happy New Year, Charlie Brown')

"I guess I'd better see what I've got: peanut butter. Some psychiatrists say that people who eat peanut butter sandwiches are lonely...I guess they're right. And when you're really lonely, the peanut butter sticks to the roof of your mouth. There's that cute Litte Red-Haired Girl eating her lunch over there. I wonder what she would do if I went over and asked her if I could sit and have lunch with her? She'd probably laugh right in my face...it's hard on a face when it gets laughed in." (Episode: 'You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown')

Your POV

I wished for a boyfriend. Tall, cute, sexy, handsome, attractive....the list goes on. I imagine him being the gentleman of my dreams, the Cupid who shoots my heart pouring all the love he deserves. Isn't he so daring?

But I'm not so sure if I'm ready for a romantic relationship because I'm too shy to meet any guy I like. Without him, I'll be crushed to pieces...alone, unloved and distant. Well, it's almost Valentine's Day....so what am I going to do?

I have to try. I'll find him someday. I just want to tell him about my true feelings and confess my love to him. However, I never got the chance to say something to him in person or in common. I feel no affection inside. I have nothing anymore. What such a waste of time....