Not In A Mood Of Romance

Note: The top image I edited is an aesthetic picture for Snoopy and Woodstock from Charles Schulz's 'the Peanuts'.

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But it sure makes the rest of you lonely."

"What a blockhead I am! I'll never even get to say one word to her! All I get to do is to walk home from school by myself and...you're not much of a substitute for a little red-haired girl."

"I'm always sort of NERVOUS around pretty girls..."

"She'd probably laugh right in my face. It's hard on a face when it gets laughed in." - Charlie Brown

Your POV

I don't feel like being in love. I'm too shy when I see hot boys and makes me sweat like crazy. Because their looks is just making me so nervous, which I couldn't control my blush. It gives me nosebleeds really bad.

Also, I haven't experienced any sexual relationships. Feels like I'm going to the bathroom and throw up (sorry...). It's because my body is NOT yet ready for this. I remained to stay single and likely that way forever. I don't think I'll ever find one. Rats...

I wonder if the person like me would find the perfect suitor, which the other person cares or doesn't seemed to care about that person. Well, you can't tell the difference. Geez, it's been a whole day. Why love is so difficult?

I have no feelings towards the guy I like. I acted alone, deeply depressed and my body gets a less malfunction and lack of interest or motivation, as weak as a dead battery. I am unlucky in love but have no attraction.

How am I supposed to impress him? Show him my talent like a clarinet? My hobbies or gifts? I don't feel very well to make a first impression. I totally stink at making decisions too badly because of my tension gets even worse.

Why do I have to make things right? But without love, I am crushed to bits and my world began to crumble into the dust...like I was suffering from 5 stages of grief. My heart is a metronome that I can't get rid of this horrid pain.

I just want to give him a biggest heart container as a special present. And what's inside is a key or a broken half which represents as a missing piece. Maybe a love letter or a bunch of sweet chocolates that never hurt. Mixed with cool ice cream and you have to learn how to lick it. 🍦🍦 🍨🍨

But if he refuses to take it, my perfect day gets ruined which causing my heart container to break in shards, dropped the gift in the process. Or I'll throw hissy fits at him, shove the heart on his face as a reminder that I'm beginning to hate being dumped or broke up.

I also told him to keep it but he pushed it away and then, he slaps my face hard and telling me to wake up that it's not a dream. It's really difficult to let go of your feelings when a boy or a guy who doesn't like you anymore. 💔💔💔

I bawled up in tears like a baby or a child because I wasted my time, losing my patience. Why am I crying, you ask? Because I want to see him holding a comfy sweater with love heartstrings in the stitches....yes, like a grandmother's favorite. Kiss my boo-boos whenever I got injured.

The worst of all, I'm such a crybaby to get all boyfriend's love. Ugh! Why do I bother? I suddenly turned out in a very, very deep depression...there's nothing left to cheer me up. I ended by eating chicken wings mixed with a little tint of spice; the one you call 'alcohol'. 🍗🍗🍗

Fine! I'll find an another one on my own. I wished my life to be perfect. There must be a way to fix my heart container. I tried and tried to impress but it didn't work. I am a failure to love. I hate of being mature. I hope I am unhappy with my life. Good grief....