Simping For Link

Note: Are you still a simp? Look at that sexy pose (OH NO, HE'S HOT!!!). Be warned for the Link fangirls! 😊😊

This story in this chapter is just like 'Regular Show', including the simp moments so you better be warned!

Your POV

Your POV

Dear boyfriend,
I just want to tell you:
You mean the world to me.

You are the most amazing guy.
You are sweet, kind, caring.
I would be lost without you,
I will never let you go...

I am a LoZ fangirl. I was being madly or crazy in love with the brave hero of my dreams. I have a whole collection about him such as videogames, action figures, comic books...etc. I get toonaphilia or schediaphilia at first when I was a kid.

I got the hots from it which means I was attracted to fictional characters. Mostly the males; like any kind of cartoons to anime, movies to videogames I used to play with as a child on every Saturday or Sunday weekends.

I just can't get it out of my head. The male characters are so cute, attractive, charming, sexy....better than real life like the Hollywood celebrities. All of them grow old rapidly fast and some teen stars will move on to the next from the following generation.

They look realistic rather than a virtual hologram instead of using a headgear. The ones they used in live concerts for entertainment to bring them to life or make it looked like they would come to the real world. Yup, both animation and live action that matched the similarity.

So anyway, I always loved to play every 'The Legend Of Zelda' games from the classics to modern. I'm such a huge fan when I first fell in love with it. But first things first, the character that caught my very eyes is the main protagonist. An iconic one at that.

It's none other than the legendary hero Link himself. Handsome, courageous, determined and fearless. I hope he's tall, the same height as me. So, how old is he anyway? Early or late teens? Well, I guess that's his age. I can tell he's so stunning like a prince.