Fight Like A Girl

Note: Did you know? 'The Amazing World Of Gumball' in every episodes has many lots of Easter eggs and familiar references, such as anime and videogames.
* Sailor Moon
* Dragonball Z
* Final Fantasy VII
* The Legend Of Zelda
* Pokémon
...And so on, etc.

"Crush your enemies, see them quiver before you and hear the lamentation of their women!!"

"Your words and you're gonna eat them right now! Because being a woman is the worst. It's like playing one of your videogames without the....the stick of happiness!! How come we've never had a female employee of the month? So not only am I getting paid 22% less for my work than the men. I also have to let them take all the credit."

"How do you cope with all these short days and long holidays? It must be so tough. None of you would last a day in my shoes. You guys make me laugh. Can everyone please stop telling women to smile?! I'm so glad I'll never be a man."

"Wait, are you doing that creepy thing where guys criticize girls to lower their confidence so they can go out with them?" - Nicole Watterson

Your POV

I fight like a girl because despite of my uncontrollable rage and I deserved the punishment I can get. I also pulled out pranks as revenge. Sure, I can barely pick up a fight because I was taking a rough karate session just to test my skills. That should've toughen me up.

I am strong, mad and wild like a tiger to ripped their eyes out. I don't care about me being a ruthless fighter. I'm able to fight, especially when those people in public who kept on bullying me for the thousandth time. Ohh, for the love of cheapskates. Yeesh...

I hate people who told stories about me behind my back. I may be a tough girl but I still can fight....of course, that will show them. I balled up my hands into hard fists when I get really frustrated or fumed angrily. It ticked me off so bad this time. 😠😠 😡😡

I feel my body temperature heated up like the sound of boiling water in a kettle. I just want to hit the punchline already and make them pay. That will teach them those good-for-nothing, pieces of crap. I want to crush them with all my might.

I hit the blow abruptly, snapped in a venomous way, push them really hard just to get out of my way or tear them limb from limb....all these thoughts are driving me nuts. Why am I so mad all the time anyway? I can't get it out of my head. This is unbearable.

I hate to tell you this much. I'm just sick and tired of being pushed around like a punching bag. In public places such as this horrid world, everybody thinks I'm a complete embarrassment and a total moron. How should I put up into this one? Nothing at all...

What's even worse is I acted like a big tomboy who loves to fight. Break the rules that I don't like or hated. I destroy everything which is making me lose my marbles. I feel like a monster whenever I get upset or some are ignoring me.

I'm not actually the feminine type of person I can be. I am overwhelmed by my own dark side, both physically and mentally. I never had the courage to protect myself or fight back from my enemies. I am a failure, that's for sure in my personal book.

I also stared and glared at them with an infuriated expression written all over my face as the powerful rage engulfed within me, an overly tempered aura that surrounds my soul like I'm about to explode to bits.

The problem is when I get really angry is making my head hurts a lot because of my tremendous amount of anxiety and emotional stress. I became a beast as sparks of flames burning my eyes. I am violent, turned out abusive or a bit frustrated most of the time.