Eternal And Pure Tears

"Not everyone is blessed with my natural good looks. You don't want to forget to wake up again. I had a nightmare that all my friends were gone! I thought I'd go crazy without all my friends and acquaintances around, but it looks like you were all I needed to stay sane!" (Episode: 'Gone')

"Special delivery? Just for me? You think I'm SPECIAL? Do I detect a note of jealousy? I'm sorry I acted like a jerk back there." (Episode: 'Karate Island')

"The unconditional love of a pet. Here I am, wallowing in my misery. I got fired....now I'm fun-employed. I've been fired five times in one day." (Episode: 'Spongebob You're Fired')

"That joke was almost funnier the second time. Can I be excused for the rest of my life? There's a new guy at school here and he wants to kick my butt! Do you think you could come down here and maybe rough him a bit? Just get him off my back? I'm so scared! It feels like I'm gonna throw up! Do not cheer me, my fellow adult classmates. A victim of a society that's riding down a violent road to nowhere." (Episode: 'The Bully') - Spongebob

" (Episode: 'The Bully') - Spongebob

Your POV

Your POV

What is the difference between tears of joy and sadness? That's one common question. If it's about joy, there will be pure happiness, excitement and fun. If it's sadness, it will filled with sheer tears, pain, guilt and isolation. Mostly both of them that I can express my own emotions within to myself.

I find it quite something important to me. It reminds me of all my memories that I could cherish. When I try to think about it, what is this feeling? Is it about to remember the past? Childhood? All the good and bad? I don't recall it first.

What I found it most of the time is my life is just as plain and simple as this; like I'd love to watch the nature instead of going outdoors to chat with kinds of people which is not that necessarily for my type. A bit dumbfounded and yet somewhat different....per say nothing to my thoughts in personal.

A question that pops out in my mind: what about eternal and pure tears? Strange to me. Tears are that kind of feeling that can heal the scars to one another. It has sorrow, sympathy, care, loss, grief....those words are on the list. However, it's on the opposite side.