Bold And Brash

Note: 'Brash' means abrasive, tacky, self-serving or rude manner. That's why the name of Squidward's portrait entitled 'Bold And Brash' represents as his infuriating and rash behavior.

"Do you have to knock so loudly?...Ohh, that overgrown clam is giving me a headache. I can't even take my afternoon nap. You mean you know the guy who did it? This is great! You and I can go turn him in, and then, I'll get so much sleep, I'll be gorgeous." (Episode: 'The Smoking Peanut')

"You HONESTLY believe that mindless starfish can be king of ANYTHING?! King of Morons, maybe....you're not a king. And now, they all think so....a TREATY?!! Here's what I think of your treaty!" (Episode: 'The Rule Of Dumb')

"'Pizzazz', huh?! Why do you know about that? You buffoons wouldn't know artistic vision if it hits you over the head. I'll show what artistic vision is all about: Start with light brushstrokes. Everyone's a CRITIC..." (Episode: 'Bucket Sweet Bucket')

"Only PATHETIC losers would eat this GARBAGE! Is that easy? I underestimate myself with the power of public transportation. You sold me?!" (Episode: 'Le Big Switch') - Squidward Tentacles (Nickelodeon's 'Spongebob Squarepants')

 You sold me?!" (Episode: 'Le Big Switch') - Squidward Tentacles (Nickelodeon's 'Spongebob Squarepants')

Your POV

Your POV

I am bold and....brash, like that lousy portait replica of Squidward. That word he meant is being the stubborn, hotheaded, furious and so explosively narcisstic person he is. More like belongs in the trash! How hilarious is that, huh?! And why did the janitor threw his portrait in a dumpsite?

For me, I really like creative arts. Painting, drawing, handicrafts, playdough clay, glittering...etc. Just like Squidward do. Look at him; so many self-portrait artwork or pictures hanging on the walls around his house. It was amazing! All 483 of them!

I appreciated it and he was good at it. As I watched the show, I rather enjoyed it. He's a good talented artist. He likes to paint, play his favorite clarinet, want to relax on a weekend...that's his everyday life. Well, instead of moving out to a cephalopod subdivision full of Easter Island heads called 'Squidville'.