A Kiss For A Heroic Prince

Note: This story is similar to 'It's Your First Kiss, Charlie Brown'. The special shows that Charlie was about the meet Heather dressed as a queen at the dance party when he shared with a kiss on her cheek, making him soar in the heavens.

When I saw you,
I was afraid to meet you
When I saw you,
I was afraid to kiss you.

When I kiss you,
I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you,
I am afraid to lose you.

Your POV

What's a kiss feels like? Is it as sweet as honey? I guess if that's the answer...but the only problem is I was insecure and nervously unaware when it comes to love. I never met a dream boy or a man of my life. I'm just....not ready for this. I don't think I can do it.

Meeting someone who I like really gives me the nerves and it's making me want to faint because I can't take it any longer. I feel tense towards unrequited love...the blush on my face is something that I couldn't handle it on my own.

Was it just a figment of my inner imagination? I can't tell the difference. The only unrequited love that I have fallen for a blonde-haired boy with magical blue eyes. I imagined him if he had a voice of a royal prince or a hot angel. So elegant as if were like 'Romeo And Juliet'. Stunningly handsome that gives me nosebleed.

I never receive a Valentine when I was a kid or never had feelings with a boy before. There's none for me...a fortune cookie or candy heart that says three words: 'FORGET IT, KID!'. I know it kills me horribly bad.

I thought love was supposed to make me happy but I'm not. Does anyone please tell me what LOVE is?! Nothing. Without it, I'll be crushed and the more I get sadder and lonelier. What's the use of me being out here? I broke it...

I keep on waiting for a reply if only a boy or a man would love me back in favor as a sign, instead of a letter which belonged to a certain sweetheart who I didn't know, without a heart box filled with chocolates for a sweet tooth.

Imagine a broken heart tied to a string, trapped inside of a cage without a key to break free from its metallic shackles and unable to fly without its Cupid-like wings. If it's a love potion, it will spill out, forming into a tasteless drop of vast waters like fresh tears in the sky.

Why love is difficult? What really is the meaning of true love? I mean, how could anyone would love a poor girl like me who's got no money to buy favorite gifts? How am I supposed to impress a boy or a man to show them about my interests or talent? Where am I going to find the perfect one for me?

Maybe he's out there, I'm sure. Well, I guess I have to go outside to get some fresh air and decide to take a short walk for a while. While I was in my train of thought, I heard a sound of a band music coming from the street. I got to check to see what was going on.

There are lots of many people have gathered for an exciting event. I can hear the band music starts where I see floats lining up in the middle of the road. It's a parade! Others are playing their musical instruments, balloons everywhere, the cartoon-themed floats, cosplay and Nintendo merchandise. Amazing...so cool.

I snapped out of my thoughts slightly. I'm sure he's here somewhere....wow, everybody sure is having fun in this event. I started to grin in excitement. I can't believe this is the most wonderful celebration I've ever seen. I wish my parents were here to see this.

What I found something interesting is I saw a 'Legend Of Zelda' themed float. Look at all the unique decorations and designs. The banners, flowers and the characters...looked like a cosplay but it seemed real or was it animated? There, on the top of the float is a throne chair.