Love Is In The Air

Note: Look at the top image. Of course I edited it. Link is SO CUTE!!! ('Hyrule Warriors' is my favorite Link of all time). 😍😍😍 😘😘😘

Your POV

What's it like to be in love anyway? Is it a fairytale with a happy ending? Or maybe finding one true love can solve my problem? If that's the case, I might go out to look for a guy who I want to impress or show my talent.

I hope he's as tall as me, the same age, handsome features....the perfect match for me. The one and only link to my heart. I imagine him riding on a white horse, revealing his gorgeous wings like an angel in disguise and then, I was captured by Cupid's romantic spell who shot my weak heart.

Love is in the air that coursed through my veins, ready to strike. I want to tell him how I ever felt, confess my close feelings towards him and kissed me on the cheek. I also made him laugh at my cheezy jokes, the sexiest one I've ever heard that can make my heart throb like crazy. 💓💓💓

But if I can't find him, I'll be crushed to pieces because of unrequited love, broken to bits. Or was it just a figment of my own imagination? I guess so....if he was my angel but I can't see him in my surroundings. Nothing there...and that's when I feel so alone.

I just want to see him smiling at me sympathetically, being comforted safely in his arms when I get so lonely. Kissed me goodnight while I fall asleep on his lap...feeling the warmth of his strong chiseled body. I kept on dreaming about him, admired by his attractiveness.

In reality, he's not like the other guys I seen in public. But...he was the only right type for me. I bet he's cute. I'm pretty sure he's out there, I just knew it all along. If he shows up, I should just give him a full bouquet of red flowers, symbolizes the color of love as a gift that I really like him.

On the other hand, I'm just not ready for this anyway. As if he were my Prince Charming and I'm his escort to the prom, it gives me the nerves and chills down to my spine. When I think of him everyday, it makes me sad. Why love is difficult?

I was at the backyard sitting on the grass, cross-legged while I stared into the blue sky and a small bouquet of red roses in my hands...just waiting for my special someone to come. As the clouds roll by, I sighed at the clear view and I let my head down in despair.

Only for a miracle...I'll just wait for my first love to come down here, wanting to hug me. I waited and waited for such a long time. Would somebody give me a sign just this once? I hope my beloved is here by my side.

For about 3 seconds, I suddenly feel a cool breeze blew around me as my hair flowed smoothly by the wind. It was as cold as rain but I'm beginning to like it much. After the breeze slowly settles down, I felt a pair of hands attached to my shoulders.

I froze as I turn around and saw a pair of sapphire blue eyes and sunflower blonde hair. A familiar face. And yes, it was a male angel dressed in a silverish white tunic and a long white cape that reached to his feet, decorated with glittered floral designs and golden triangle charms hanging on the tip of it.

He greeted me with an attractive smile graced upon his lips, so kissable that I can taste his sweetness like butter to my honey. He also traced his delicate fingers ever so softly across my face. I gave him a huge grin, a faint pink blush appeared on my cheeks.

He then moved his arms down to my waist and pulled me close to him. He rubbed his nose against my cheek, making me giggle. He removed some hair off my face as he studies my features. He smiles again before he could introduce himself while I was still holding the bouquet.

"Greetings, young one. I am Link. What is your name?", he started.

"I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you", I said.

"A lovely name for a lass. What is a lady like you doing here in the backyard?", he teased. I chuckled a little.

"Oh, I--uhh...this is for you", I replied shyly as I gave him the bouquet.

He silently gasped at the red roses. He grinned in return and accepted it. He held the bouquet in his hands as he stroked the petals. He then closed his eyes and take a delightful smell of the floral fragrance. His eyes opened, giving me an endearing smile. I did the same as well. He also gave me a small 'thank you' kiss on my cheek. I started to blush bashfully.

"(Y/N), how thoughtful you are. No one has ever received me flowers before in my life. Because you know, I am the hero after all", he said in a deep tone.

"It's okay, by the way. I'm just glad that I could finally get to know you better in person...I'm really happy to be meeting you for the first time."

I said calmly with a small laugh. He chuckled. I can't believe I made him laugh. His voice is like magic... 💋💋💋

"Please accept this bouquet, Link. I want you to have it as a favor for my thanks. It's a present from me. I don't want to lose you...I think I'm starting to fall in love with you."

I said giving him the puppy-eyed look. He smiled warmly at my offer. He planted butterfly kisses all over my face, which making me blush even more. He giggled in delight.

"Aww, (Y/N)...how very sweet. Thank you. And of course, I felt love towards you too. I love you", he said kindly.

I smiled sadly as I hugged him tight, resting my head on his shoulder. I admired his natural scent...like the morning dew. I feel the same as always.

"I love you, Link", I said in a whisper. He hummed sweetly.

"I love you too, (Y/N)", he cooed.

When love is in the air, my heart skip a beat when I first laid eyes on a certain heroic angel of my dreams. And a hottie who made me smile to brighten my day. I am so going to heaven with him. The best time of my life ever.

********

Quote:
"I felt love in the air when he look at me elegantly." - Sakshi Somani

"I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has better since the day I found you." - Unknown